Ch 8: See You Later Raboot

Start from the beginning

Riolu: "I...I can stand! Wow, what was that?"

Eldegoss: *huff* "That was my Synthesis Move. It heals anyone around me.

Riolu: "But why does my chest still have a bruise?"

Eldegoss: "It's not as powerful to heal a bruised... or even save my Master's life."

Riolu: "What's a Master?"

Eldegoss: "Oh, it's nothing, my dear."

Riolu's p.o.v
Master, what is that? Did Eldegoss lose someone name Master? As I was thinking about what Eldegoss said, Raboot was woken up from our loud conversation.

Raboot: *yawn* "What's going on?"

Riolu: "Raboot. You're awake.!"

Raboot: "Huh, Riolu... Your standing!?"

Riolu: "Hehehe, Thanks to Eldegoss, I can stand again!"

Raboot's p.o.v
I slowly got off the bed and walked up to Riolu. I poked him on his chest and checked if what I saw was real.

Raboot: "You really are standing!"

Raboot's p.o.v
I wrapped my arms around Riolu's neck and hugged him. As I pulled away from the hug, I looked at him and smiled.

Raboot: "Sorry, I'm just so happy you are doing better, Riolu!"

Riolu: "Heh, Thanks. I'm glad too."

Eldegoss's p.o.v
As Raboot and Riolu were having a moment, I interrupted them.

Eldegoss: "Ahem! Sorry to interrupt, but Raboot dear, It's time to go!"

Raboot: "W-wait, already, but I just woke up!"

Eldegoss: "I know, but we need those Revival Herbs. If you leave early, you will be back before dawn."

Raboot: "Hmm... Can we stay here for just a few more minutes?"

Eldegoss: "Oh? Alright dear, I know how much you love Riolu's company. Well, I'll be on my way to wake up Kirlia."

Raboot's p.o.v
As Eldegoss left the room, I turned around to hide my blushes from Riolu.

Riolu: "Raboot?"

Raboot: "Eep!"

Riolu: "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

Raboot: "Heh, It's alright. Um, what did you want to ask me?"

Riolu: "Do you have to go?"

Raboot: "We'll, Yeah, I do. We need to look for the Revival Herbs so we can heal your bruise."

Riolu: "But, can't you, like maybe not go?

Raboot: "What?"

Riolu: "I-I'm feeling fine right now. We can wait until I recover."

Raboot: "But Riolu, you are not the only one who needs the Revival herbs. Do you remember Druddigon, that creep that attacked us back in that Dark Forest?

Riolu: "Yeah, that heartless creature gave me this bruise and could have killed the both of us if he didn't become confused."

Raboot: "Well, I might have accidentally burned his entire body
because I got angry because he almost killed you."