Ch 2: Riolu's Nightmare

Riolu p.o.v
When Scorbunny and I were finished eating our berries, it was getting dark, and Scorbunny was beginning to worry.

Scorbunny: "Umm... Riolu, where are we going to sleep tonight? It's getting dark, and I'm cold?"

Riolu: "Hmm... Do you want to look for another cave or make a bed out of leaves?"

Scorbunny: "Heh. We should make a bed out of leaves. I'm not willing to look for another cave with a big scary Pokemon in it."

Riolu: "Okay, why don't you look for some comfy leaves nearby the riv..."

Riolu p.o.v
I get a flashback to when I almost fell in the river with Scorbunny when she was still an egg.

Scorbunny: "Riv... River? Okay!"

Riolu: "W-Wait!"

Scorbunny: "What? Is there something wrong, Riolu? You sound frightened?"

Riolu: "Uh... Why don't we look for some comfy leaves far away from the river."

Scorbunny: "Huh? Why?"

Riolu: "I-I... think it will be safer if we stay away from the river."

Scorbunny: "Um, Okay..?"

Scorbunny p.o.v
Hmm, I wonder what's wrong with Riolu. He sounds like he saw something scary over there, but why would he be scared? We defeated that big dangerous Pokemon together. He would be there to save me anyways.
*chuckles*
I wonder if he doesn't want me to get hurt. He put himself in danger when that big scary Pokemon was going to attack.

1 hour later...

Scorbunny's p.o.v
As Riolu and I collected enough leaves to build a bed, I waited, feeling very sleepy as Riolu made the bed.

Riolu: "There! I finished making one bed."

Scorbunny: *yawn* "Good job Riolu."

Riolu: *chuckles* "I think you should take this bed, Scorbunny; you look exhausted."

Scorbunny: "Thanks, but you're the one who made it. You should sleep in it."

Riolu: "But, where are you going to sleep? You look too tired to build one yourself?"

Scorbunny: "I think I can handle sleeping on the ground."

Riolu: "I can't just let you sleep on the ground, and it's freezing out here."

Scorbunny: "Hmm... Why don't we both share the bed? We will both be able to sleep comfortably and have a warm place to sleep."

Riolu: "It's not a bad idea. We could try."

Riolu p.o.v
I get on the bed made out of leaves and lay on my back right beside Scorbunny, looking up into the stars.

Riolu: *Yawn* "Good night Scorbunny."

Scorbunny: *Yawn* "Sweet Dreams, Riolu."

Riolu p.o.v
As I quickly fell asleep, my dream wasn't sweet. It was horrible, and it disturbed me.

Riolu's Nightmare...

Riolu p.o.v
I woke up to see that Scorbunny had left the bed. I searched for Scorbunny, but I couldn't find her anywhere, so I called out for Scorbunny.