Yandere!CC!Karl Jacobs Alphabet Prompts (All) 🖤

(gif credit: jjacobs [tumblr])

Attachment: How do they become obsessed?

Mainly just Karl being so interested with you and you and him having so much similarities with one another.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get for their darling?

He wouldn't want to get messy at all. If need be though, it would be a last resort and he can get rather messy.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling when they kidnap them? Would they mock them?

Karl? Being mean? Absolutely not. He would treat you like royalty.

Delusion: How delusional are they when it comes to their darling? Do they believe their darling loves them?

On a scale from 1-10, he's a 100. So, that should be enough said there.

Erratic: How unpredictable are they? How quick are mood changes?

Karl is usually very predictable, considering he doesn't really get mad or angry and if he does, he hides it from you (or at least tries to).

Fight: How would they react if their darling fought back?

He would be so upset and try to calm you down or restrain you, depending on how much you're fighting back.

Guilt: What would it take for them to feel guilty about their actions? Or do they feel guilty from the start?

As soon as Karl sees you crying, guilt would immediately start consuming him.

Hell: What would be their darling's worse experience with them?

Does too much affection count? If not, then probably just the kidnapping.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Living in a nice, decent size house with anything you want as well to make you happy.

Jealous: What makes them the most jealous?

Not giving him your undivided attention.

Kidnap: How would they go about kidnapping their darling? How much do they plan out?

Karl plans out from finish to start. He makes sure his plan doesn't involve you getting hurt, whether it may be at first or much later.

Love Letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He would be very shy about it, but he would admit his feelings by giving you simple gifts that he knows you like.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Honestly, no.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Isolation. That's all he can do to you.

Outrage: What makes them furious?

Just you trying to escape. Time after time.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Very patient. Probably the most patient out of all the yanderes.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

Absolutely not. Karl would be in denial for months, maybe even years.

Rage: How do they act when angry? How do they calm down?

You wouldn't see him angry, so you don't know how he truly acts. When he does need to calm down, he'll just force affection. Whether it may be hand holding, hugs, cuddles, whatever. That will calm him down.

Self-Indulgent: How possessive are they? (If at all?)

Karl is possessive and on a scale from 1-10, he's bordering on a 10 for sure.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry and/or isolate themselves?

If you're crying, he will probably start crying too not gonna lie. So, he would be so upset and try his best to comfort you in any way, shape or form.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

Does showing a crap ton of affection count as different?

Vicious: How vicious can they get?

Honestly, not vicious at all.

Weakness: What weaknesses can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Affection, affection. Oh, and affection.

Xenodochia: How quickly would their darling cut them off after escape?

It would be hard because Karl has been nothing but kind and affectionate towards you, so it would honestly take a long time.

Yearn: How quickly do they pine after their darling before they snap?

He would hide it, but he would snap rather quickly.

Zero Tolerance: What is the thing that always makes them snap? What things will they not allow their darling to do under any circumstances?

You trying to escape or you talking with anyone you hardly know, whether it may be pre kidnapping or post kidnapping (once he trusts you).