Yandere!Markiplier General Headcanons 🖤

•you have never meet mark, but you have been a fan of him since the beginning it has felt like and you always bought his merch whenever he had a launch and always watched his videos whenever he had a new upload and even had a fanpage for him that ...

you have never meet mark, but you have been a fan of him since the beginning it has felt like and you always bought his merch whenever he had a launch and always watched his videos whenever he had a new upload and even had a fanpage for him that you made a few years ago.

mark had liked some posts on your fanpage a few times since he liked some fanart you would post from time to time and of course you would post pictures of yourself in your merch, mostly on your stories, but he saw them and just fell in love with you.

•he responded to your story saying how you looked good in your merch and you of course freaked out, but thought he just responded to every story of people wearing his merch, so you thanked him and didn't think much of it after that (besides freaking out of course).

•but one day though after posting something on your fanpage, he liked it a few hours later and even followed you after all this time and you thought you were going to pass out. this has been your dream since you could remember and now your dream came true and you were so grateful for mark's follow.

again, every time you would post on your story of yourself wearing his merch, he would always respond saying how he loved you in his merch and you would always thank him and say how happy you were that he would acknowledge you almost every time you would post.

•he then started to realize how much he has fallen in love with you and he knew that you loved him too, but he would never say that he loved you in a relationship kind of way, even though he wanted to tell you the truth so badly.

•mark eventually got the guts to start talking to you more than just replying to your stories and you were shocked by this, but never brought up as to why he started to talk to you formally rather than just as a fan.

•but after finding out what state you lived in, which wasn't his state, mark was very upset by that and did a very logical thing, which was do a meet and greet. yes it would come off as random, but he just wanted to hug you and meet you in person and wanted you to be his after all this time of talking online.

[edited 12/2/21]