Yandere!Jschlatt Headcanons 🖤

•now you haven't really meet schlatt before, but you both had a lot of mutual friends though

•now you haven't really meet schlatt before, but you both had a lot of mutual friends though. so, whenever your friend group would get together, you both would be there, but you both would only have small talk since he was very social and you were the opposite.

•secretly though, he only wanted to talk to you at these social events. sometimes though, he would just flat out tell you and/or the other person he or you were talking to. most of the time though, it merely came off as him being a dick about it and just being there for you.

•while that may be the truth, he tried his best to keep being his somewhat normal self around his other friends at these parties. sometimes though, it showed schlatt was only there for you because he would always be looking over at you or glaring at the person that was talking to you or sometimes both.

•after some time though, he was able to get your number from one of your closest friends since your friend said that you should get more friends and be more social and getting closer with him would make that easier according to your friend. and luckily for him, he was even able to get your socials from your friend.

•since schlatt was able to work him away around the internet, he quickly figured out all the things he truly wanted to know about you and was quickly able to figure out which days you were available so you both can "hang out."

•when he first texted you to hang out, you were honestly fairly surprised since schlatt has so much more friends than you and out of all of his friends he could've texted, he texted you. you thought that was odd, but thought nothing of it because you just figured he wanted to actually get to know you better on a friendly way.

•as you both were out walking around, schlatt was very focused on what you had to say and would always look at you as if you were going to disappear if he looked away. and if someone else looked at you, schlatt would give them a glare that would kill them if it was merely possible.

•schlatt would always then make sure you would always be around him as much as possible and if you had plans, he would find a way to get into those plans as well. you should only be hanging out with him and no one else.