Yandere!Ethan Nestor Headcanons 🖤

•you have been a fan of ethan's since you could remember, so a long time and haven't really stopped watching him for any reason

•you have been a fan of ethan's since you could remember, so a long time and haven't really stopped watching him for any reason. you even made a fanpage for him that got a decent following over the years that he even noticed here and there.

•there would be times when he noticed you where he commented on your posts, and those posts mainly being you in his merch. you were honestly so happy that he noticed you mostly, if not, every time you posted yourself in his merch because you practically looked up to ethan and have been for the longest time.

•after some researching on ethan's part, which didn't take long because he knows his way around certain websites, he was lucky enough to figure out that you lived relatively close to him/in the same state, which he was over the moon about of course.

•so he figured he would do the only logical thing and posted that he was doing a small meet and greet at a mall that was near where you lived and when you saw that on his story, you just knew you had to go to that and you had no plans that day and so you of course were going to go.

•once you got to the mall, you saw a huge group of people as well as ethan amongst the group and you knew that is where he was. when he saw you, he quickly finished talking to the person he was talking to and pretty much ran over to you and seemed ecstatic to see you as if he hadn't seen you in months.

•you hadn't thought much of it since you figured he treated all of his fans like that considering you knew his personality was just bubbly like that. so, you talked with him and as you were getting ready to leave, ethan quickly grabbed your hand and told you why not stay with him and talk for a bit more.

•of course, you were getting nervous since he was very persistent on you staying here even though you both were talking for the last twenty minutes and he was almost grabbing you sometimes when he saw you ready to leave like he just did at that moment.

•ethan didn't let go right away and just held your hand for a few seconds, embracing this moment as long as possible, but you quickly let go, slightly afraid of his slight mood change. you said that you had to go back home and quickly left. that upset ethan and was determined to keep you for himself and he wouldn't care what the risks may be at this point.