Yandere!C!Dream Emoji Prompts: 🦋🌕🌹💋💀🦇⏳❌💚💖

🦋- What are they like at their most gentle?

This would be a rare occurrence, but he's honestly all about affection and soothing words from you.

🌕- What is something that would really please them?

Everyone being below him and you staying by his side forever/as long as he wants you to.

🌹- Would they treat the object of their obsession well?

If he's angry, absolutely not. If he's somewhat calm, then yes.

💋- What is their love language?

Words of reassurance.

💀- What are they like in their cruelest moments?

Terrifying. Mostly because he is ready to hurt whoever made him that way, physically and mentally.

🦇- Would/how do they use fear to control their crush?

Dream would use fear against you and he would only use it if you've truly pissed him off and thinks you "deserved" it.

⏳- Are they more possessive or obsessive?

Possessive, but he can be obsessive at times.

❌- How would they react to possible romantic rivals?

He would be furious. Everyone knows that Dream wants you so why would they even bother trying?

💚- Best way to calm them down?

Reassure him that he is doing everything absolutely right and there is no wrong in him.

💖- What would be one of their darkest fantasies?

Taking everyone's lives, not yours obviously, so it will only be you and him left on the server and that he will forever rule over the server.