Yandere!Nihachu Headcanons (In Game) 🖤

•you and niki have been friends for a while at this point, her baking for you whenever she would see you upset/not yourself and you doing almost anything with her whenever she would ask to hang out

•niki always had feelings for you and would try her best to show it without it being too obvious, but you never caught on to her trying to tell you she loves you, but she wouldn't back down.

•but when she would see anyone else talking with you or thinking that they were trying to steal you away from her, she would quickly walk over to you and stand by you, glaring at the person as if they had done something horrible to her while you didn't think much of it since niki wouldn't be someone to get that overly jealous.

•everyone else knew that niki was head over heels for you and they would notice that she would always be by you. either by the means of you and her hanging out or her watching you while you would be walking and she would be close by. she was just making sure you were safe.

•every time she would bake you something that you enjoyed or she would bake you something new she was trying out, you just thought she was being nice as she always was. it was much more than though. much more.

•when you would be home alone after a long day of getting food for later or getting essentials for your home, you would always get that eerily feeling of being watched, but you would just think it's some stupid mob and would just continue on with your night.

•what you failed to notice was niki looking in, making sure you weren't in any harmful danger and if there were a mob nearby, she would take care of that. wouldn't want you hurt after all or worse, you losing a life. she wouldn't forgive herself for that.

•everyone else on the server have told you about seeing niki outside your home at night, but you thought they were being ridiculous. niki would never do anything of the sorts. right?