Chapter 55 - Merry Christmas to everyone!

Start from the beginning

"Yes, Daddy and Mommy are waiting for you. Let's go?" Eros replied.

Luna happily nod her head as he scooped her up and headed to his father's room.

Eros coaxed his sister to knock on the door and in just few seconds the door swung open, revealing the couple with wide smile on their faces. Eros then say goodnight to his baby sister before handed her to her mother.

"See you tomorrow Sorellina." Eros muttered before kissing her cheeks as well to his father and future step-mom.

"Night Dad, night Mom." Eros said until he realized what he just said.

"Uhm, is it okay to call you Mom?" Eros asked while hoping that it is okay with her. Eversince he was a kid, he never experienced to call someone a 'Mom' as he never got the chance to have one, specially if your birthmother is someone like Violeta.

And Diana, knew that.

"Ofcourse Eros, you can call me Mom and I am happy about it." She replied emotionally as she never expected that Eros would see her as a mother figure.

She asked him to come near so that she can give him a warm embrace and to his unfathomable happiness.

"Thank you Mom." He muttered again, as a single tear rolled down from his cheek. Luna was so happy seeing her Rosy called her Mommy as his Mom too. She wiped away his tears and kiss it to make him feel good.

"Sweet dreams Sorellina." He finally said before he closed their door and decided to come downstairs and enjoy the night.

His smile never falter that Apollo who was busy texting someone noticed him and asked why he's smiling like an idiot.

"Because" he simply said before asking him where his twin brother is.

"I am not sure but I think he's getting laid right now." Apollo replied casually, but their head jerked up as Hades appeared where they were and give his twin a head smack.

"Ouch, f*ck Hades I think I'm gonna lose my brain for smacking my head all the time. I am your twin so you should love me and not hurting me." He whined dramatically and Hades just rolled his eyes as reply.

"First, I'm not having s*x. She's sleeping and I'm not yet tired so I decided to come down here." He explained to make him stop assuming something that's not true, before pouring some red wine to his 'mega pint glass wine'

"And drink." He finished, before taking a sip on his glass.

But what he didn't notice is, his brothers were so shocked to his revelation.

"You mean you didn't make a move on her? Are you really Hades De Luca? Because it's quite unbelievable." Eros stated while supported by his twin.

"Believe whatever you want, but I'm not asnwering your stupid question. And by the way, it's none of your business, get a life and spare me." Hades snarky replied before taking his leave and walk to his brothers—- Ares and Diony, who were both busy, discussing about their Mafia.

Apollo was grinning while looking at his twin brother and happy that he's changing his self for good.

"What about you, got a new girl?" Eros asked while sipping his beer after Ares warned him to drink moderately as he's still minor, as he still not yet 18.

"Don't know, because after what happened to Luna, I think getting into relationship is not my priority right now." Apollo answered and took a long chug to his beer as Eros nod his head and thankful that his brother learned their lesson about woman.

" Apollo answered and took a long chug to his beer as Eros nod his head and thankful that his brother learned their lesson about woman