Chapter 55 - Merry Christmas to everyone!

Start from the beginning

"Please Hades? I- I mean I never went to my prom or any other party, and tonight will be my first time to dance with someone." She confessed while looking straight to his eyes.

Hades was stunned but didn't show it. Though he has some internal bottle about granting her wishes, in the end he let her win.

"May I ask why this was your first dance? I mean why you didn't attend your Prom because all girls would kill just to go on such special events." Hades stated while looking at her, hands on her waist as they moved their body.

"I didn't go to prom after I found out that my Dad arranged my marriage. I was so devastated that time that everything has no meaning, has no taste, has no value. My mind that time only focus on one thing and that is to run away, to be far away from him, to be free." She explained as their eyes were not breaking staring at each other. Hades tightened his grip to her waist because of anger towards his father, but then, he realized that if he didn't do that, he won't be able to meet her.

So in the end, he's mentally thanking her father for what he did.

"I'm sorry for asking about it, though I'm thankful, because if you didn't run away, I won't get a chance to meet you." He stated.

Regina's eyes grew bigger because of how vocal he is to her right now.

"Oh!" The only words that she managed to say.

He tried not to chuckle because she looks so cute until they realized that nobody was on the dancefloor, except the two them. That there's no more music playing in the air,  and all eyes were fixed on them.

"The fvck!" He remarked angrily before guiding Regina out of the dance floor.

And because both of them were horrified, Hades asked her if she likes to come to his room.

Regina was hesitated at first, but because she knew him and trust him, she agreed.

"You have a nice and clean room." Regina states before her eyes scan around as if she's looking for something that would fill her interest.

"Have a seat. And if you're tired, you can lay on my bed." Hades told her as he open his huge flat screen TV and search for a nice movie.

Regina's eyes turned on the screen, that she didn't notice how his eyes were focus on her and not on the screen anymore.

"I think that film is nice." Regina commented as she turned her head to his direction.

"What?" He stupidly asked and to her confusion because he looked so tense.

"Hades are you alright?"

'Yes' he replied mentally but instead nod his head and give her the remote for her to take control over what to watch.

"Thanks, but are you going to just stand up there?" She asked with a frown, because she felt like he doesn't want to be near beside her knowing he's the one who asked her to come to his room.

Hades just shrugged and threw his body on the other side of the king's bed. And at that moment, he hoped that he stayed as a good boy as no girl ever lay or sleep on his bed except his baby sister.

"This movie is nice." Regina referring to the movie "the Notebook" which earned a groan from him.

He expects that she will choose some kind of action movie or suspense thriller, a horror movie would be fine but his dismayed, it's a romance that is really not his genre.

But he can't show his dismayed so instead he nods his head and enjoy the film.

Meanwhile, after Eros was done giving her a good bath, Luna asked if she can go to her Mommy and sleep.