Chapter 55 - Merry Christmas to everyone!

Start from the beginning

"Hady! Please don't kill them." She said as her hands folded and looked at him with her killer puppy-dog-eyes.

Hades stopped abruptly on his track and looked intently at his baby sister for a while before he let out a deep sigh and scooped his sister up and pecked her cheeks.

"If that is your order my Royal Majesty, who am I to disobey it? You know how much I love you, right?" He cooed but send deadly daggers to his twin and Eros who were trying not to laugh.

Ares, Diony and Zeus couldn't stop themselves but shake their head and mumbled incoherent words that God knows what.

Diana was so surprised of how her little Luna, wrapped her brothers around her little fingers.

"Don't be surprised my Amore. You have no idea how they were so whipped towards our little Luna." Zeus told her enthusiastically, while Diana couldn't stop herself from smiling while listening and staring at her daughter who awarding her brother Hades a sweet kiss and peck on his lips for being such a 'good boy''.

"I love you too Hady." She replied earning an 'awww' from everyone.

That moment, Apollo and Eros have realized of how stupid they were. They were so jealous gazing at the two, who were giving each other sweet affection, for that Eros got an idea and quickly walk towards his siblings.

"Ok Sorellina, I think it's time for bed." He announced and looked at Diana for support.

"It's time for her to sleep." He stated before carefully taking his sister from Hades, who was narrowing his eyes on him.

Diana was getting bit tired and wants to call it a day, so she placed her hand on top of Zeus's hand and pressed it, enough for him to understand what she wants to imply.

"Alright, I think Rosy was correct, time for bed mia figlia." As Zeus caressed her cheek and look at Hades asking to understand.

"But, it's Christmas Dad!" Hades grumbled but his father explained that they need to wake up early tomorrow to have breakfast together. He added that she needs to open the other gifts that she received as she didn't finish everything tonight, as tonight isn't enough.

Hades had no choice but let out a long sigh and say goodnight to Luna.

"Goodnight my Love, don't let bedbugs bite." He reminds her before kissing his forehead.

Tonight, she's going to sleep at her father's room with her mother ofcourse.

Eros told his father that he will give her a bath at her own bathroom, while Diana smile at him for being so kind to his sister.

Meanwhile, everyone seems fine and totally enjoying the party, that Apollo starting to play some music that add more excitement to all.

Lucas who was a dancer on his teenage years grabbed Diony's hand and guide him towards the dancefloor. Everyone's eyes glint with astonishment as they started to dance because they moved so cute and adorable to each other.

Soon, when a soft music played, Ares asked  Delilah's hand for a dance that she can't refuse because Ares was giving her a puppy eyes.

Hades was smirking towards his brothers for being such lovey dovey, thinking that he will never dance like that.

But what he never expected is, when Regina approached him and asked if they can dance.

"Come on Hades, it's not so bad."  Regina remarks, while pulling Hades with all her power, but to no avail as he's so strong that he didn't even move, even an inch from where he stood.