Twenty Six "No problem"

Начните с самого начала

"Uh... Have a nice sleep."
"Oh, Okay you too." She smiled before leaving. You watched as she walked up to the door and turned back to wave at you. How can someone like that love someone so terrible. You turned the engine off and rested your head back. "Taeyong don't you dare." You said to yourself. A tear fell from your eye. You wiped it away and scoffed. "I can't believe I'm crying right now." You got yourself together before driving away.

Y/n's P.O.V

You sat on your bed, looking at the last message from Doyoung. Should I just message him? But why hasn't he messaged me first? Suddenly you recive a call from him.

"Finally you called, I was worried." You whisper, trying not to wake up your parents.
"I wasn't sure how or when to tell you but it's not safe for us to see each other right now." He replied.

"I-I understand, your father isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Well, where are you and when can I see you?"

"Didn't Taeyong tell you? I'm staying with Mark."

"What? Why would Taeyong know?"

"Mark texted him like 3 hours ago. He didn't tell you?"

"No... He didn't."

"Well, at least now you know. Please just don't visit for now, For your safety."

"Fine."

"I will call you tomorrow, I love you Doll." You were taken aback when you heard him say those words. But it's something you've wanted to say for a while. "I love you too, Doy." You heard him chuckle before ending the call.

The next day
1:17

You were serving food and drinks around the café. "Keep up the good work." Chuckled Yangyang who you served. "Maybe it's time for you to get a job hmm?"
"I have a weekend Job at the Ice cream shop, do you know nothing?" He rolled his eyes. You smiled and went behind the till. "You're on break for half an hour." Said Johnny who was busy working. "Oh." You removed your apron and sat with Yangyang. "How is Doyoung?" You asked, smiling.
"He's alright, a bit annoying sometimes to be honest. He's always taking about you." He sipped his drink. "Oh really."
"I've got to go, I'm meeting with my cousins. Thanks for the food." He gave you a small tip before leaving. "Psh."

You went to your favourite park and sat on a bench. You looked at the scenery. "I love this city." Soon, someone sat beside you. "Hey."
You looked at who it was and remembered what Doyoung told you last night. You ignored him and stood up.

"What's wrong?" He sounded worried.
"I can't believe you would do that to me. I thought you wanted the best for me?" You teared up. "You found out about the text..." He sighed.
"Yes I found out! Were you ever even going to tell me?!"
"No, I wasn't planning to." He honestly replied. You scoff before walking away from him. He held onto your wrist.
"Can I explain?"
"What is there to explain? You were going to keep that from me! You wanted me to lose hope!"
"That's not it. He isn't good for you and I know it!" He began to raise his voice.
"I care about you so much, I make sure you're happy and what does he do? He does the bare minimum and you'll worship him."
"You don't know the things he's done for me! All I know is that I love him more than anything in the world and you're just so selfish that you don't want me to feel that way towards anyone else! This isn't what you do when you care about someone." Tears pour down your face. He reaches to comfort you but you step back.
"This isn't what I want for you. Please, just come with me and I'll explain as much as I can." He held his hand out for you.
"I'm done." You said, dropping your bag onto the ground.

Someone ran up to you. "Y/n what's wrong?" It was Haechan. You hugged him tightly. "It's okay... It's alright." He whispered, stroking your hair.
Taeyong couldn't stand the sight nor the feelings he had right now. "I hope your happy, making the wrong decisions." He left.

"What is he mad about?" He asked.
"Taeyong did something stupid, don't worry." You broke the hug and smiled at him.

"Wanna get some Ice cream?" He knew you loved ice cream.

"I've got to get back to work but afterwards, sure." You don't like what happened with Taeyong. He normally makes good decisions but you can't figure out why he would do this.

Taeyong's P.O.V

You knocked on a door. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. "Coming!" Yelled a voice from the inside. The door opened. "Oh hey Taeyong!" Jungwoo had a bright smile on his face.

"Where is he." You said with a serious tone. "Doyoung? He's upstairs taking a shower, why?"
"Where's the others?"
"Mark is at basketball practice and Yangyang's out with family-" You walked past Jungwoo.
"Woah, is everything alright?" He shut the door after you.
"Yeah every thing is perfect, I just wanna have a chat with him."
"Okay!"