Episode - 9 (Part - 1)

Gwi-nam pushed Cheong-san to the floor and pressed his finger and tried to crush Cheong-san eye.

On-jo grabbed Gwi-nam hand trying to pull him away from Cheong-san but he pushed her causing her fly and fall near her friends standing. Y/n, Ji-min and Hyo-ryeong went to On-jo and helped her to stand.

Su-hyeok kicked Gwi-nam as he stood and tried to kick Gwi-nam but he dodged his kick and Su-hyeok kicked his leg but Gwi-nam grabbed him and punched him in his back making Su-hyeok fall again Gwi-nam kicked him in his stomach..

"Su-hyeok" Y/n went to Su-hyeok to him.

"Su-hyeok! Su-hyeok, are you, are you okay?" She asked as Su-hyeok groaned in pain. Tears formed in her eyes as she glared at Gwi-nam.

"Who are you?" Gwi-nam asked looking at everyone.

"What the hell are you? You come from the One Heart club?" Dae-su asked him.

'It's me. Yeah. You don't know? How the fսck do you not know me?" Gwi-nam asked as y/n comfort Su-hyeok.

"I know you. I said it many times before. You're the bullies' gopher" Cheong-san said as Gwi-nam get mad raising his hans and took a step forward making everyone back cause of fear.

"If you call me that again, I'll kill you" Gwi-nam said.

'You weren't a gangster and you weren't a good student. And now you're not a human and you're not a zombie either. No matter the time or place... you're nothing" Cheong-san said as Gwi-nam nod his head.

"I won't just kill you. I'll gouge out both of your eyes and feed your blind ass to the zombies. Oh, yeah. Everyone but Cheong-san, can go. Unless you wanna die with him" Gwi-nam said as Y/n and Su-hyeok looked at him feared.

"You're all dead" Gwi-nam said started to walk towards Cheong-san who went to him and grabbed him.

"Let's go tie him" Cheong-san, Ji-min, Wu-jin, Dae-su, Dohwa and Joon-yeong grabbed Gwi-nam tries to tie him but he kicked them all easily.

Cheong-san kicked but Gwi-nam kicked him Cheong-san fall as he again kicked.

Y/n took a broken wood near her, stood and walked to Gwi-nam silently. Su-hyeok started protest but she doesn't went to Gwi-nam and slammed the wood in his break.

Gwi-nam turns to her and grabbed her neck. Y/n is struggling in his hand as Su-hyeok stood and ran to Gwi-nam and kicked him making his bone crack.

Su-hyeok helped y/n to stand but suddenly Gwi-nam grabbed both their neck. Nam-ra took the wood from tha fire and attacked him on his back.

He turned to her, grabbed her neck and slapped her as she fell.

Gwi-nam turned to othera abd strated to walk. Nam-ra took a sharp wood piece and stabbed in his thigh.

He took the wood and tried to stab Nam-ra but ahe grabbed his hand. Gwi-nam slapped her and tried to releases his hand from her. He stepped on her hand causing her to let his hand go. He grabbed her by her hair.

"You smell nice, huh" Gwi-nam said as Nam-ra pushed him and slapped him across his dace bur still Gwi-nam grabbed her by her hair.

"You and me are on the same side. Smell me. Yeah, come on" Gwi-nam said.

"fսck off" Nam-ra said as she pushed him to ground. Dohwa ran to him and kicked him. Gwi-nam grabbed him by his neck and tried to push him from the top. Nam-ra ran to them and pushed Gwi-nam from the top.

Everyone took a relief breath abd checks on each other.

Y/n and Su-hyeok turned to each other as Su-hyeok grabbed her chin and lifted it causing her to wince in pain. Su-hyeok saw a reddish mark in her neck. Since they were standing near the fire they can clearly saw them.