Episode - 3 (Part - 1)

Su-hyeok slowly and carefully walked at the edge as suddenly a person was pushed zombies. Thee person however luckily grabbed the hose but somehow a zombie grabbed the person leg.

Su-hyeok looked at the person with a wide eyes as he called the person name.

"Y/n!" He called as he saw she us struggling with the zombie.

"Su-hyeok!" She called with a bit of happiness.

"Look down. Down. Down, down, down" He continuously said as y/n looked down and looked at him.

"I know." She said struggling.

"She's got your foot, Look!" He said as y/n tried to kick her.

"I see that" She said.

"Kick her off or something, idiot" su-hyeok said.

"I'm trying" She said kicking the zombie face.

"What the hell is it taking you so long?" Su-hyeok mumbled as Y/n put her hand at the loop but it's fails and make her slide down a few inches.

"Hey! Hey. I'm coming down" su-hyeok said as y/n looked at him and realised he is going to jump.

"No, stay there" Y/n said but he tried to come step towards her.

"No. I said, don't do it" She repeated because she already losed her bestfriend not want to lose her love of life.

"I'm coming" He said still trying, but failing.

"Don't! Stay there" She said.

"Oh, sh1t" He stopped trying as y/n looked at him, her eyes widened when she looked above him.

"Hey, Bare-su, look up" He looked up as he saw a zombie leaning out of the window and a drop of blood dripped onto his face.

"Su-hyeok!" Y/n yelled as the zombie fell down towards him, in a second su-hyeok jumped towards y/n.

He landed above y/n, holding the hose and he himself safely climb down.

"My back" Y/n groaned as he still coming down.

"Just stay still. I'm helping" He said wrapping his arm around Y/n.

"What are you doing?" Y/n asked as she started to shiver because of Su-hyeok chest pressing on her back and now his arm around her waist.

"Hold on, idiot." He said started to kick zombie face as students in the broadcasting room looked out of window.

"Guys, look, Bare-su. Bare-su!" They yelled.

"Y/n" others yelled as Su-hyeok successfully kicked the zombie and make it fall.

"Hang on, Bare-su! Are you okay?"

"Why can't you just kick her......like I said?" He asked still tightly hugging y/n as Y/n started to her cheeks turn more red.

"Hey. Stop hugging me" Y/n said.

"Can't I hug my bestfriend?" He teased as y/n looked down to see a smirk on his face.

"Yah, f*ck off" She said as both laughed a bit.

"You like it?" He asked as y/n looked at him and they both didn't said anything except eye contact.

Do-hwa looked out of window.

"Is this time for romance?" He asked as everyone laughed.

"Do you guys wanna stay there because we are going to close the window" Do-hwa yelled at them as they stopped staring and looked down to see everyone looking at them with a tease smile.