Episode - 4 (Part - 1)

Su-hyeok was sitting next to Y/n who is staring at one place as so many things running in her mind.

Su-hyeok grabbed her hand but she doesn't move.

"Y/n" He called softly but she didn't blink or response.

"Y/n" He called shaking her lightly as she blinked twice and turned her head to him.

"Hey" She said trying to smile.

"You okey, right?" He asked as Y/n looked at his hand which held her hand.

"Yeah,....just trying to processes everything?" She said.

"Hmm??"

"Yesterday night, our only concern is about homework, exam, eating, playing" She said as looked up at his eyes.

"But today we are continuously losing our friends and our main concern is to stay alive" She said as the tears rolled in her cheek.

"Hey, hey" Su-hyeok said cupping her face.

"You know, i'll never leave you and you'll never leave me, okay?" He said.

"You promise?" She asked as Su-hyeok took her pinky finger and hooked his pinky finger.

"I promise" He said as she nod her head.

Su-hyeok kissed her forehead, then he rested her head at his shoulder and rested his head at her head, then grabbed her both hands.

After a while, Cheong-san sat near window, Y/n and Su-hyeok sat at the same place, Do-hwa and Wu-jin leaned at the glass and others are at table.

"I didn't hear anything at all" Cheong-san said as Y/n lifted her head from Su-hyeok shoulder and looked at Cheong-san.

"I just couldn't hear anything" Cheong-san said again as everyone looked at him.

"Like what?" Su-hyeok asked.

"I mean, after Na-yeon went out......and then Miss Park went after her. I didn't hear anything after that" Cheong-san said.

"You mean, screaming?" Do-hwa asked.

"Yeah"

"Maybe they didn't die, then" Now everyone turned to Dae-su.

"They wouldn't have been quiet if zombies were biting them. They must be alive" Dae-su said as everyone stayed silent.

"Why won't you respond? No one answers me. I'm always talking to myself" Dae-su said as Y/n sighed.

"I think you're right" Y/n said.

"Forget it" Dae-su said.

"I didn't hear anything, either" On-jo agreed.

"Me neither. I was scared because I didn't know how I'd feel if I heard them screaming, but I didn't hear anything" Hyo-ryeong.

"Come to think of it, neither did I" Joon-yeong said.

"Then I'm right. They're alive, right?" Dae-su asked as Joon-yeong nod his head.

"Should she be alive?" Ji-min asked as everyone looked at her.

"What do you mean?" Joon-yeong asked.

"She's a murderer. She killed Gyeong-su and walked out of here on her own" Ji-min said as Y/n gripped Su-hyeok hand upon hearing Gyeong-su name.

"Is it even right for her to be alive? Aren't you all being fake?" Ji-min asked.

"What about Miss Park?" Wu-jin asked.

"Should she have died too?" Do-hwa asked.

"Is that our fault?" Ji-min asked looking at Wu-jin and Do-hwa.

All Of Us Are Dead | Reader InsertOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara