Episode - 6 (Part - 1)

The survived students silently standing and thinking about how to save Cheong-san.

Nam-ra, Y/n and Su-hyeok standing near window and looking out as Do-hwa walked to Nam-ra and touched her shoulder.

On-jo sitting with Ji-min and comforting her as suddenly Ji-min removed On-jo hand from her hand, stood up and walked to window.

"Ji-min!" On-jo called as everyone saw Ji-min trying jump out.

"Stop her!"

"Hey! What are you doing?"

Everyone ran to her and pulled her inside.

"Let go" Ji-min tried to jump from their grip.

"What's with you?"

"I said let go of me!"

"Please come down"

"I want to die! Leave me alone!" Ji-min shouted griping the window tightly.

"Don't be like this" everyone at last pulled her inside.

"I don't wanna live! I want to die! Please leave me alone! Please! Let go of me! Please let me go!" She cried as everyone let her go. She sobbed sitting down.

"My mom and dad died" Ji-min sobbed as tears formed at everyone eyes.

"What am I supposed to do alone?" Ji-min cried aa Y/n grabbed her arm.

"Come" Y/n said as she dragged Ji-min inside the room On-jo followed them.

Everyone looked at them and let them go because they know Ji-min needs time.

"Why would you die, you idiot?" Y/n asked when the three girls sat at the chair.

"What's the use in living?" Ji-min asked.

"Still, you should live, anyway" On-jo said.

"I have nobody. I don't have a mom or a dad. I have nowhere to go and no one waiting for me. No one to scold me or praise me" Ji-min said.

"Do you know what that's like?" Ji-min asked looking between Y/n and On-jo.

"No, I don't" On-jo answered.

"Then don't act like you know everything" Ji-min said.

"Don't tell me what to do. You don't know what it's like being me" Ji-min said as Y/n tried her best not to scold at Ji-min.

"Just leave me alone" Ji-min said.

"Every exam, I'm always last. Well, not completely last. Whenever I get my report card, my dad says that my grades won't get me into Seoul University, so I shouldn't even bother having hope. He says to make sure I don't get hurt or sick. To just stay healthy" On-jo said aa y/n grabbed her hand.

"No offense. I don't care about your dad" Ji-min said.

"I didn't believe him. I'm sure he'd love it if I got into Seoul. He was only saying that. But... He would also say to me... if anything ever happens, he would be the first one there for me" On-jo said.

"But he's not" Ji-min said.

"He's not. Who knows? Maybe he can't come. What if my... my dad died?"

"At least you can have hope. My hope is dead"

"Is there hope? Is it stupid of me to wait for him? Or should I run away? Give up? I don't know anything. Both I-sak and Gyeong-su are killed. I don't want any of my friends to die" On-jo said.

"Why are you crying?"

"Don't die, Ji-min. I don't want my friends to keep dying. No one".

"I don't know what's it's like being you but I know the pain of losing our loved one" Y/n said tears rolled in her.