L'manburg independence

And so we will begin the actual lore. I'm sorry for everything before being kinda boring, it had to be done.

Lore started and the city around the community house was dubbed the greater smp or the dream smp or the greater dsmp. Any combination works really. Dream was more or less the ruler of it all. And he set into place several laws. One major one being that all potions are outlawed. (they treat them like drugs kinda) But some wouldn't have it.

Wilbur started a small underground shop on a river Bank. A hot dog cart. The caravan. But secretly it was a potion lab and they sold potions illegally. It took little time to be discovered and him and his associates were arrested.

But instead of going back to the dsmp city, once released Wilbur went back to the caravan and declared he was to make a country for the European members of the server. No girls allowed either.

They dubbed it l'manburg while goofing off and the nane stuck. Around the caravan they built black and yellow walls and set to making their own laws and county. A country of freedom and free from tyranny.

They declared to dream that they were independent. And as is common in history, that was ignored.

At this point, the members of l'manburg were Wilbur, Tommy, Fundy (who in lore is wilburs son), Tubbo and Eret.

Then dream sent a threatening note. This is it, word for word:

Tommy, Wilbur, and the rest of L'man-child-berg, we are at war. There is No Mercy. We have burnt down Tubbo's house, we have planted TNT cannons around your land, we have cobblestone walls around the outside, and we have shot warning shots outside your walls. We have No Mercy for you; We will burn down your houses, we will kill everything inside your walls, and we will take back the land that is rightfully ours. If you do not surrender- I want to see white flags, white flags around your base by tomorrow, at dawn, or you are dead.

As you can imagine, that causef a bit of a panic.

Following the warning, Wilbur, the President of L'manberg, gave instructions to Tubbo and Eret commanding them them to gather amour, weapons and resources to prepare for the conflict. Meanwhile, TommyInnit built a secret tunnel intended to help L'manberg flee during conflict. However, unbeknownst to L'manberg at the time, Eret was in cahoots with Dream SMP, secretly plotting against his own nation. Whilst Tubbo worked to gain resourced which would help L'manberg, Eret prepared a secret chamber, more on that later.

On the day of the war, Wilbur logged onto the server, meeting Fundy, Tubbo, Eret and Tommy at their rendezvous point, the hot dog van. After checking up on his soldier's well-being and reciting the Declaration of Independence, Wilbur soon found himself and his men surrounded by the Dream SMP members. After exchanging pleasantries between the two sides, both parties agreed to meet on L'manbergs land on their own terms. These negotiations were short lived however, as GeorgeNotFound prematurely shot TommyInnit and killed him. The war had officially begun. Fun!

PS this will be a LONG chapter,I just realized I'm not even halfway through this part.

L'manberg's citizens had rushed up to Tommy's house, where the Dream SMP were positioned upon Tommy's tower, granting them the high ground. Just as L'manberg were planning to attack, a series of explosions were set off under Tommy's lawn, forcing L'manberg to retreat inside Tommy's house. At this point, L'manberg were essentially trapped inside, their only exit being pelted with flaming arrows by Dream. They tried to shoot our through half slabs but it was pretty futile.

Tommy led a rush to attack the dsmp and they actually were able to take on the dsmp and temporarily force a retreat. L'manberg celebrated but it was short lived.

Eret suggested that L'manberg head back to their home base. On the way there, Eret announced that he had made some preparations beforehand and was in possession of a "secret weapon" which would surely win L'manberg their independence. He led his fellow comrades through a secret tunnel under their base, walking until they reached what he called "The Final Control Room.". The room was encased in blackstone, containing four chests engraved with his respective L'manberg citizens names.

Up until this point, L'manberg was under the assumption Eret would be their savior. However, this assumption was short lived, as they found the chests to be empty. Before they could react, Tommy accidentally pressed a button in the middle of the room, and all of the members of L'manberg were slain by the Dream Team, who had been hiding in their walls all along. It was revealed that Eret was a traitor; an inside mole working for Dream SMP all along.

Eret's betrayal would prove to be a devastating blow to L'manberg's chances of winning the war, not only stripping them of all their items and armour but also weakening morale within L'manberg's ranks. They literally changed their anthem ro exclude and Shane Eret for they're betrayal. Eret still has to deal with these actions to this day.

After returning to their land, the members of L'manberg came to the realization Eret's betrayal had cost them everything. Not only did Eret strip them of their weapons and armour, but he could also inform Dream of the nation's plans when it came to the war, essentially bringing them back to square one. So, Wilbur decides that it's time to admit defeat. They are outgunned. Outmanned. Outnumbered, outplanned.

In case you haven't  noticed,  the entirety of l'manburg was based heavily on Hamilton which wilburcwas obsessed with at the time.

Wilbur meets up with Dream and tries to surrender, but Tommy wouldn't stand for that. So he challenges Dream to a bow duel. Ten paces. Dream accepts, confident. They meet on the bridge at dawn. Before the duel, Tommy asks Wilbur if he should aim for the sky or aim at Dream. Wilbur tells Tommy to do what his heart tells him to.

It's Tommy. He's a chaotic gremlin child. What do you think he does?

The duel begins with both at half a heart. This duel would decide the fate of the Dream SMP forever. Tommy and Dream shoot and miss when the duel commences. Tommy jumps into the water, under the bridge, jumps out on the other side, and gets shot by Dream, killing Tommy and taking one of his lives. After erets betrayal, he's already at one.

The war for independence is over,L'manberg lost. Or so you think.

When all hope seems lost, Tommy makes a noble sacrifice. He makes a trade with Dream. Tommy's discs (Cat and Mellohi) for L'manberg's independence.

Remember, those mean EVERYTHING  to him. But clearly L'manberg means more.

Dream accepts the deal, giving L'manberg its indepence. Although Tommy feels this ending is bittersweet, seeing as he lost his discs, Wilbur promises to Tommy that they'll get his discs back. And that they'll have even more history behind it.

Wilbur has written a lot of things throughout this. Their anthem, their independence, notes, messages, soeaches and more. Now he writes one last book after the war, stating "YOOOOOOOOOIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SUCK IT GREEN BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!" Which is a beautiful statement and a meme that we still reference today.

New people joined during all this, Thunder1408(Jack manifold), Nihachu (Niki) and Quackity. The first two joined L'manberg after the war.

Sorry that was so long, I had a lot to put in!