Prologue: The Tennis Court

I was born with the heart of a Pouge but I never knew it until I caught two boys trying to sneak into the country club when I was 10

10 year old Skylar's POV

I miss another green ball as it comes flying at me while my sister hits another, moving her 33rd ball streak to 34. "Amazing Sarah" our tennis coach, Mateo says before he turns to me and gives me the worst look of disappointment he has given me all day. "Skylar, I've told you hundreds of times to watch the ball and you keep missing, I don't know how else I can explain it" "I can show her" my 10 year old sister eagerly tells Mateo who nods. She walks over to my side of the court, shoots me a smirk and then demonstrates for me, hitting yet again another ball.

"See its not that hard little sis, I'm good at tennis you should be to" she says and waves her racket in front of my face. I roll my eyes at her in annoyance, I really don't want to be here but dad had forced me earlier that morning. "Your a 10 year old girl, its time you learnt a sport" he had told me that morning as Sarah had happily admired her reflection in the mirror, dressed in her newest tennis uniform.

"Just because we're twins doesn't mean we have to be good at and like the same things Sarah" I tell her and then I once again, miss another ball. Sarah just shook her head and began to walk away from me but that doesn't stop me from hearing her mutter, "Well, I guess I'm better then you at this then, like I am at everything". That was when I lost it. I pick up one of the tennis balls in my right hand and I throw it at Sarah. For someone who couldn't play tennis I had a really good aim. Sarah's blonde bob comes in contact with the ball and she turns around to face me. Her face is priceless and I desperately wish I had a camera to capture it. "OH YOUR GOING TO GET IT NOW" Sarah screams at me, drops her racket and sprints at me. She crashes into me and we both go down to the floor. She is hitting my arms and I'm pulling on her hair. By now everyone is watching the two blonde Cameron twins wrestle each other on the floor, some people yelling to get our father, others are just finding it amusing, our 13 year old brother Rafe being one of them while our 8 year old sister Wheezie runs off to find our father.

Sarah and I were not fighting for that long until Mateo grabs me and pulls me off of Sarah's body. My arms and face are red and my blonde hair is slowly falling out of my pigtails. "Skylar, calm down" Mateo says to me while I just continue to squirm around in his grip trying to break free. Now that I was off Sarah she immediately starts crying playing the victim, like she always does when we fight. Not long after, our father runs onto the court and checks Sarah for any bruises or cuts. He motions to Mateo who begins to carry me off the court behind Dad.

Time Skip

"How may times have I told you to stop getting into fights with your sister, just because she might be a little bit better at tennis then you doesn't mean you can throw a tennis ball at her head" Dad tells me as I sit with my arms crossed in the chair I've been sat in. "But Dad, she made fun of me for being bad at tennis" I complain, hoping that for once my dad will listen to me but he just shakes his head. "Sky, I love you but for once just accept what I'm telling you, when we get home you are going to apologies to your sister for hurting her but for the next hour until your siblings training sessions are over, your going to sit here in the cafe and wait, the staff are watching you so don't think about running away like normal, ok" Dad says and I quietly nod with my arms still crossed. He kisses my forehead and then leaves me in the cafeteria. 1 minute passes. 2 minutes. 3 minutes. 4 minutes. 5. 6. I am so bored, at least on the tennis courts I could watch people play games, instead of watching the car park and the people eating in here. Another couple of minutes went by and now I'm carving the words 'YOU SUCK' into the table with a fork. I finish just in time before a waitress takes the fork out of my hand and the rest of the cutlery off the table after seeing my creation from over my shoulder. Now I'm bored again so I decide to count the cars driving in and out of the parking spots. It was then I notice something unusual.