8. Cinnamon Kisses

Start from the beginning

"She was dead... Murdered... Did he.... Did Damien...-? Oh my god" I wasn't registering anything he was saying.

"Ook, so maybe your little noggin got rattled too hard there butt-cheeks. Up you go. Up." She said appearing next to me and hooking hands under my arms.

I'm surprisingly hauled up by the girl effortlessly despite her smaller yet taller frame.

But my brain was too busy going through all the things I'd seen.

Had Damien killed someone? Did he murder that girl? Did he do this often? Just take away life without regard?

"You dropped it?" A male growl rattled throughout the room and blondie went stock pale and still.

Her head whipped over along with mine to the imposing figure that now filled the doorway.

Sin.

I wouldn't forget that name ever, not to mention with his height and build he was kinda hard to miss.

"I only wanted to say hi. I promise. But it suddenly screamed and fell off."

"Veata you are not even suppose to be-"

"I'm leaving, I'm leaving. You can like, chill dude. You guards take like everything too seriously." She said rolling her eyes.

"I'll see you later buttcheeks." She sighed and I frowned at the name.

-Wait. Did she just call me butt-cheeks? And why was I being objectified as an 'it'. What the hell is with the messed up nicknames?-

"I'm late for a pack meeting anyway so I'm going to head out."

"My prince said you stay." Sin growled.

"Actually Sire said That had to stay" she said pointing a finger at me. I pictured biting it off but it's out of sight and back to her hip before I could react.

"He just told me to come along. And you can't keep me here, I already got all ready for the pack meeting. It's suppose to be like, the bomb this year. Look at my dress, it's the latest high class fashion among the humans today. I'll be stunning." She twirled with a giggle.

I glance down at what she had on for the first time since my peculiar meeting with this girl. Fashion huh? There is a fine line between fashion and circus, and that outfit would have anyone glancing around in search for a circus tent or at least a juggling elephant.

Sin turned back to me eyes hard in an assessing way as they scanned my frame. Even from across the room the guy was monstrously huge. His head almost reached the roof.

After a groan and sharp nod, Sin disappearing to lord knew where, with explicit orders to not even think about stepping foot outside. -He growled out a "Stay."-

I quickly start running through my options.

Going home was stupid, not to mention impossible but staying here wasn't any smarter. I needed a phone and after rummaging through the three room house which consisted of a bathroom, a bedroom, living room /kitchen area,

I hadn't seen a single phone.

Hours passed as I bounced from one room to another.

The sunroom or bedroom quickly became my favorite place in the house. With all the plants, it gave the illusion of being outside- and not caged up all alone by the sëxiest and rudest dragon prince in the universe.

Even considering my little to none exposition to his specific kind, I'm pretty sure my outlook on his personality in the world wasn't completely off.