"I'll get them breakfast. They'll be over it in 5." Blaise smiled sarcastically, making me giggle and blow him a kiss.

"Can you show me now?" Draco asked impatiently as the door clicked shut. I nodded my head slowly before I grabbed one of his hands and led it towards the bottom of my Slytherin quidditch t-shirt.

Draco looked down at our hands before his eyes traveled back up to my lips. He stuttered for a moment, trying to figure out what I was doing.

"Shhh," I whispered, guiding his hand to pull up my shirt. Believe me, Draco didn't refuse the gesture at all. He crashed his lips into mine and took control rather quickly, pulling my t-shirt over my head and leaving me in my black bra and a pair of sweatshorts.

I grabbed a handful of his hair in my hands and pulled on it harshly as he kissed me, causing him to groan out of pleasure. His hands grabbed a hold of both of my hips, pulling them closer to his.

"What exactly are you trying to accomplish right now?" Draco mumbled against my lips. I shrugged my shoulders timidly. "Whatever you want. It's your birthday." I whispered. He chuckled once before he pecked my lips.

"You know you don't have to rush all of this. I don't want you to feel some pressure that this is what keeps me happy or something." He whispered back. "Kissing you, hugging you, and holding you. All of that is perfectly fine with me. We don't have to rush anything." He whispered, trailing his lips across my jaw and slowly kissing down to my collar bone.

"Okay." I huffed, wrapping my arms around him tightly as he continued kissing across my soft skin. "Let's just stick with this then." I whispered. Draco nodded his head as his lips carefully moved across the top of my chest.

"My parents asked if you and I could come home one day this week for dinner." He whispered against my warm skin, slowly inching his way back up to my mouth. "Annual birthday bash." He chuckled, attaching his lips to mine.

"Yeah. Let me see if my parents send anything, and I'll let you know." I mumbled back. He nodded his head as his lips moved against mine sweetly. "Well, I'm going to go get ready for class." I sighed, pushing him away as I crawled off of the bed. He pouted his lips as he watched me stalk towards the door. "Who let our birthdays fall on a Monday this year?" I groaned, earning a slight laugh from Draco as I closed the door.

Sent letter to Dumbledore. You will leave Saturday morning. We mentioned it being a family emergency. Don't slip it up.

Love you, sunshine
Mumsy

I folded the paper up and flashed Draco a smile as he sat down next to me in study hall. He leaned over and gave my cheek a quick kiss, making my heart flutter instantly. As my head turned towards the front of the room, my eyes met a familiar pair of emerald ones. My smile grew wider as I flashed him a quick wink, making his cheeks turn rosey before he turned his gaze back to Ron and carried on his conversation.

"I'm supposed to leave Saturday. Father told Dumbledore I had to attend a funeral or something, I don't know. Anyways, he bought it. They are letting me take the Flew Network out of his office. Did you ever hear from your family?" Draco spitballed a bunch of information to me, gaining my attention as I listened.

"Yep. Saturday morning. Family emergency." I chuckled. Draco's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Mmm, homemade birthday cake for the two of us! I cannot wait!" He exclaimed quietly, leaning his weight on to the table top for support. "It has to be chocolate of course. No vanilla. And buttercream icing. You know I hate the whipped kind. And I want it to be red, of course. Not that tasteless Gryffindor red, but my favorite color red. You know the shade, you've seen me wear it a dozen times. And I want... Why aren't you writing this down?" Draco asked me as he glanced over at the book I had open. "You're slacking in the best friend department at the moment. Come on, Emmy, try to keep up. I want-"