Chapter 173

Lao Dong and Lao Liu rushed to the door of the house.

The two held the peace talisman tightly in their palms, and then kicked together to the door of the banker, roaring for Zhuang Tianer to come out to confront.

Perhaps because they were afraid of Zhuang Tian'er's bizarre tactics, the two of them raised the volume and called the whole village over: "Folks, come out and see! Zhuang Tian'er is really evil! Everyone, come and see, Don't be fooled by her again in the future! What the scholar said is true! Today we are going to expose Zhuang Tian'er's true face! Come and listen to everyone!"

The more and more people gathered around, it gradually became noisy It was lively, and the two felt a little more at ease. Under the watchful eyes of everyone, Zhuang Tian'er would never do anything to them.

The two of them shouted one after another, attracting everyone to see. Zhuang Tianer couldn't even pretend that she couldn't hear it, so she had to walk out of the door under the shove of Boss Zhuang, came to the yard, and asked with a sweet smile: "Liu Uncle, Uncle Dong, what's the matter with you two?"

"Yeah!"

She suddenly exclaimed, then quickly walked to the door made of wooden fences, pointed her fingertips at Lao Liu's face, and said worriedly, "Liu Uncle, why is your forehead black? Are you hitting an evil spirit?"

Her sudden cry was also a type of hypnotic technique, intended to interrupt the trainee's train of thought and draw the patient's attention. Then, she stretched out her fingers, causing the subject to stare at her fingertips and follow her fingertips into her own eyes.

As long as the subject and her stare at each other for two seconds, the hypnotism is complete. Lao Liu, who is now madly roaring at her, will apologize to her in the next instant, and then go back obediently.

Next, she will use the same method to deal with Lao Dong, and at the end, the crisis can be easily smoothed out with just one sentence, "the two are evil."

She imagined it perfectly, but it was a pity that Lao Liu, who stared at her eyes, clenched his fists in a trance and woke up.

The anchor planted by Zhuang Li came into play at this time, allowing Lao Liu to completely break free from Zhuang Tian'er's control.

"Bah! You've just fallen for evil!" Lao Liuchong spat a mouthful of thick phlegm on Zhuang Tian'er's face.

Zhuang Tianer, whose face was covered with the stench of thick phlegm, almost suffocated.

"Shoot!" Old Dong also spat at Zhuang Tian'er's face and scolded angrily, "We have indeed fallen for evil, but it is all your evil! You are evil!"

"Everyone, come and listen. Listen to the good things Zhuang Tianer has done! I almost died in the mountains because of her!"

"Me too, I picked the ginseng that her family sold! I almost fell into the mountain stream and drowned!"

"She usually picks up the ginseng. I shot all the prey that came back!"

"She is a monster. Once she met me on the road and stared into my eyes for a while, and I was completely confused. Then she asked me to send the prey I hit every day to me. She, I actually agreed, and then I forgot about this memory. Every day, I was like a puppet, putting all the prey she had on her way and letting her pick it up. That's how she got her name as a lucky star. "

That's how I got caught! I met her in the mountains, and she stared at me for a while, then I lost my mind and promised to give her all the precious medicinal herbs I picked up. She sold them. I picked the ginseng that I picked! I also picked a Ganoderma lucidum and a dendrobium, but she had to leave them all. I don't have any memory at all. When I got home, I thought I was unlucky and got nothing!"