"I don't want to pilot the Eva, You aren't listening!" - Chapter 1.

"Come on Fujimori, your grandpa works for us. We know who you are." The lady said.
Her name is Misato Katsuragi. She is the Major in NERV.
"You know my grandpa?" Fuji asked.
"Yes! He works amongst us. So come on! We need to go to NERV quarters." Misato put out her hand in request for the child's hand. She accepted and held Katsuragis's hand to the car.
They drove quite a bit. And Japan-4 was still in havoc, a creature known as a "Angel" was roaming, and attacking people. And destroying anything in its path.
"Be careful!" Fuji yelled, as Mitaso was swerving left and right, avoiding any contact with fleeing cars.
"I am! But these idiots are Evacuating already! Just wait until we get to NERV, I'll explain when we get there...well, your grandpa will." Katsuragi said, in attempt to make Fujimori excited for what was to come.
They were close to NERV.
————————————————————————
Part 2: NERV Quarters.
The two entered the building, going across machines, escalators etc... It was very futuristic.
"This place is amazing!" Fuji exclaimed, wondering what almost everything was.
"It's a wonder, but everything is so confusing...I've been working here for years now." Mitaso replied.
They had arrived at a station, a massive robot stood. It was called Eva-05.
"Welcome, Fujimori Takara! It is I, your Grandpa." A speaker yelled.
"Now, Fuji...you must board the Eva."
"What?! I need to board that thing?"
"Yes Fuji, trust me. It'll be life changing."

Life changing he said.
Not in the good way.
Nowhere near the good way.
It's always bad.

————————————————————————
Part 3: The Eva.
"You aren't listening Fuji, this will change your life. It'll be amazing." Grandpa said. "Just do it Fujimori. Otherwise..." He stopped speaking.
"Otherwise what?" Fuji asked.
"I'll need to force you. Your the only chance we have. And the LAST chance we have." Grandpa exclaimed, as he stared at the Eva, with a glimmer in his eye.
Fuji stayed silent, and stared at the Eva, it was absolutely massive.
"I'll do it." Fuji said. Scared.

The Eva was massive, atleast 25 meters tall.
I needed to Pilot that.
I didn't know what was wrong with me.
Or that it'd affect me so much.

————————————————————————
Part 4: It's happening.
I was inside. It was strange. It's like a prison. I can't leave.
My brain hurt.
Suddenly the vision from the Eva went different colours , the last one being rainbow.
I saw from the eyes of the Eva.
It all flooded back to me.

End of Chapter 1.