Where?!

Me and Phoenix lay by the lake behind the house. The water is crystal clear and the stars shimmer in the depths.
I'm now in a white short dress for the after party.
I am in pure bliss the tiny grains of sand tickle between my toes and my beautiful husband is next to me.
"I love you so much Diana."
"I love you more then the whole universe."
I smile and look down at him his head is now in my lap and I'm running my fingers through his dark unruly hair. I lean down and kiss him. He deepens the kiss and I end up on his lap somehow, I smile as he trails kisses down my neck to my throat. Thank god Addi I staying with her friends for a bit.
He reaches behind me and slowly unzips my Lacey dress. I lift my arms and he tugs it over my head. I smile and kiss him again I begin to unbutton his shirt and his jeans. When he is in nothing but his underwear he picks me up and starts to move into the water!
"Phoenix!! What are you doing?!"
"I'm going Into the lake with my beautiful wife."
I smile and we sink under the blue depths. The water is perfect
We are perfect
We made love in that lake and laid in the shallows till late at night.
7:00 Am
I awake to my alarm, Phoenix must have taken me home when I feel asleep on the lake.
Oh the lake...
I will never forget his lips all over me, the sweet sensual feel of his hands on me.
I smile and get up and brush my teeth. I walk down stairs and find Phoenix cooking breakfast with his head phones on. I smile and walk behind him and hug him close. He turns around and kisses my forehead.
"So for our honeymoon.."
"Wait wait I thought the lake was our honeymoon?"
He laughs "of course not darling we are going to Paris!"
What.!?!
"REALLY OH MY GOD PHOENIX WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!"
He laughs and kisses me.
"We leave tomorrow on a private jet. My brother is a pilot so he offered since he couldn't make it to the wedding."
I smile
What would it be like in Paris with my hot husband?
I'm far to ready to find out.