Home again

After lunch it turns out he doesn't like those girls either. Oh and he had been homeschooled for most of his life. His sister Addison was bullied by them and that's why he decided to go to the hell that is public school Hallelujah!!"
I go to my last period, world geo. And when I walk through the door he's there all goofy grin and gorgeous blue eyes. He sees me and waves, then I realize who he's talking to. It's his sister of course same black hair and blue eyes but she has a more bird like structure. I walk down the rows of desks until I find one toward the back of the classroom where I can inconspicuously read my novel. The bell rings and everyone takes a seat, he sits by me. The new teacher Mr. Ghoulstine starts to lecture and I space out automatically I have already passed this class, I moved here from a more formal school where everything is a bit more advanced.
"Hey. What are you reading?" He asks his voice barely audible. "Shatter me.." I answer and look at him and he's right in front of me literally are noses almost touching. He must have been reading over my shoulder. "Sorry!" I say as I jump back, I feel a blush slowly creep across my face. "It's fine I shouldn't have been reading over your shoulder like that." Gah I don't even know his name and I still am affected by him! "Phoenix!" Mr. Ghoulstine shouts, making us both jump. "Am I interrupting? Or would you like to share with the class?" Phoenix his name is Phoenix. "No sir just asking if she had an extra pencil." He adds with a brilliant smile. This smile would make an angel cry.
The bell rings and all the students jump out of their seats and run for the exit. I of course wait for the crowd to die down, but to my surprise Phoenix doesn't move either. When the crowd is gone I stand and so does he. "Um... You have a nice day Phoenix." He grins and extends his hand and there's a tiny piece of folded paper I grab it and he looks away and says "It's my number just In case you get bored and want to talk or something." He turns red and runs his hand through his hair and behind his neck. "Thanks. Um by the way my names Diana...." He smiles that dazzling smile once again and nods "See you tomorrow!" He calls over his broad shoulders as he leaves.
I start walking home when I see them. The girls walk over and laugh. "Oh look who came out of the ditch again! Is that a tear I see." They all laugh in unison. I duck my head and start to run but me and my two left feet! I fall on my knees into a puddle of fresh rain. The girls laugh even harder and kick water on me soaking my blue blouse and jeans. They all walk away.
I'm mortified. I can't move I lay on the ground and put my head on my arms. That's when they fall, my tears its a floodgate opening. Thank god I took the shortcut to my house because if I were on the main road I would have been seen. I have been sitting in the puddle for at least 10 minutes when I feel the first drop, it rolls down my nose and plops into the puddle. Then it starts to pour. "DIANA??" I wake from my reverie of emotion to see Phoenix! Of all people running toward me!
"Oh my good god are you okay." He looks sincerely concerned which makes me cry harder. "Diana I'm going to pick you up okay?" I nod and he picks me up. I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes. When I open them I'm under a warm blanket and I'm by my fireplace. Someone's stroking my hair. "Mom?" I say tentatively. "Yes darling?"
"Nothing." I reply
That's all I say, maybe that's because that's all I am
Nothing.

Alright guys this was a long one! Whew okay anyway I'm not very consistent with my writing so comment what you think should happen next and I will look into it! I love you all!😘