The way to ask

We are on our third and last day in California. We were supposed to stay longer but Addi got the stomach flu! Phoenix made me stay at the hotel gym and pool for like 6 hours. Anyway it's like 7 pm and Phoenix tells me to dress pretty. I laugh and head for the shower.
8 Pm
I come out of the bathroom with my blonde hair curled. Lips a soft pink eyelashes curled to the max. I actually look pretty, my dress flows and moves with my movements. (See dress above) he smiles at me when he sees me he's in slacks and an open white shirt that buttons. He looks edible. "Shall we?" He asks with a fake accent making me giggle I take his arm and we walk to the restaurant.
9 pm
We have ate the most exquisite meal ever. We sit there staring out at the setting sun from our table at the top of the restaurant. The sky is a dark shade of blue with pinks, purples, and oranges. Only Mother Nature can paint such a beautiful picture. I stand and go to the ledge. I hear footsteps beside me. I turn and Phoenix is on one knee!
OH MY SWEET BABY JESSUS HES GOING TO PROPOSE!!
"Diana Reyes, you are the most beautiful girl in the world you make me happy and you make me so crazy in love. I love you there is no one else but you. Will you do me the most important honorable thing in the world? Will you be my wife?"
Tears brim my eyes, I see the sincerity in his eyes.
"Phoenix Arentell, I love you more then the whole world and the universes existence you are my eyes and my heart. You make me see the world so differently. So yes I will marry you."
I am crying tears of joy rolling down my face.
I wish my mother were here to watch this, I wish my father would walk me down the isle on my wedding day. But I will do this alone. And I will end this with the love of my life.