Chapter 15 Nightmare Becomes Real

"A-Abby! Give me the mic!" Tae said, with a small laugh, after Abby took it from him, singing "You Know What's Up" into the mic, with Robaire in the back with his head in his hands because Abby can't sing at all. Tae finally took it from her. "Hey!" Abby yelled, then tried to tackle Tae for the mic, with him laughing.

Thomas and Carter both came out from the storage room. Mei noticed them. "Oh, there you two are." She said. "You see Tae and Abby both fighting over the mic?" She asked. Carter chuckled. "Yep. They're literally made for each other." He snorted. "Tae's literally just two years older than he, they could date no problem." Thomas said. "Sadly, famous people rarely ever dates their fans." Mei said after.

Thomas looked around, at Priya, and Miriam and Tyler. Priya was talking to Jesse, and Tyler was talking to Aaron Z, and Miriam was talking to Aaron T.

They all seem to happy. How could they not? They where all talking to their celebrity crushes and role models. Thomas turned his head, then saw something weird. He saw something like a dark mist, go behind the stage. He arched his eyebrow. 'What the heck was that?' He thought to himself. No one else seemed to notice it at all. Only him. He had to go check on it. "Uh, Mei, Carter, I gotta go use the bathroom." He said.

"What? Oh...OH.. Is your... thing activating?" Mei asked him. Thomas blinked at her, confused for a bit, but then he realized. "Oh, no. I actually have to use the bathroom." He said. "Alright, we'll be here." Carter said.

Thomas walked away from them. Thankfully, the bathroom was behind the stage, which was where he was going.

Thomas turned the corner, down a small hallway behind the stage 4☆Town was on, passing by some doors. There was a total of 6 doors. Each door seemed like they where dressing rooms or something for each individual of 4☆Town, and two bathroom doors. Thomas wasn't wanting to poke around the Boy Band's dressing rooms, but he has to see what that thing was.

If it was what he was thinking, they probably are in danger.

The first door was Robaire. He gently pushed the door open, and a welcoming sweet aroma escaped the room. 'Darn, what... perfume or cologne he uses...?' Thomas said. 'Smells amazing.'

There was nothing inside what looked out of the ordinary. So, he closed the door. 'Huh... Was I seeing stuff?'

He went down to the another door. He looked up at the sign. 'Tae Young...' He read the sign. He sighed, then opened the door. Another sweet smell. 'Ok, I need to ask them where they get these.'

Tae's room was filled with photos of birds. Birds everywhere. And not only birds, but animals. 'Yeah, I remember that. Tae looks after animals. Mostly birds.'

He didn't see anything out of the ordinary. "Crap, nothing."

He was about to close the door, but then he saw something weird on the ground. "Huh?" It looked like a dark mist. Thomas bent down, then went to touch it, surprised that he could pick it up. Looking at it in the palm of his hand, he arched his eyebrow. "What in the hell?" He poked it with his other hand. It was just a strand of dark mist. It was like a piece of a dark cloud that wouldn't go away. "W-What is this? What is this even made off?"

Thomas looked back up, and didn't see anyone. He shook his head. "This is getting weir-"

"What are you doing in my room?"

Thomas got so surprised, he grabbed the door handled to shut closed, but then he bashed the door in his own face by accident. "O-OWW!" Thomas yelped. "Oh! I- Are you ok?!"

Thomas felt someone touch his shoulder, and he looked at saw Tae looking at him concerned. Man did that hurt like hell. Thomas had his hand on his nose. "Um... Yeah, I'm ok..."