Chapter Eleven

We're back and better then ever guys! I will be posting as much as possible until the story is finished. I have the rest of the story lined out and just have to write them now so get ready for a ride! This will take you for a spin! Some smut is in the near future as well!

__________________________

We start training again the following week, the week before consisting of me laying around to please Azriel. He played mother hen while I laid in his bed, bringing me water and walking me downstairs when I was hungry. He only left for a few hours of the day, doing whatever business he does, and then comes back to bathe and spend time with me.

We came back to his room after training today to wash up. I thought maybe he'd want to bathe with me, seeing as we have been making out the last few days, but he just stays in his room as I wash myself. He seems to be taking things very slow with me, which I can't complain about, but I wouldn't mind if we sped up a bit.

I wrap a towel around myself, padding to the mirror or brush my hair and leave it down on my shoulders. I open the door and walk out of the bathroom, looking to the bed to see my clothes I had laid out earlier.

Azriel sits at his desk, looking over papers piled on the surface. I slip my underwear on under the towel, dropping the towel when I get my bra on to put on my pants and long sleeved shirt.

When I turn around to face Azriel, he's already looking at me, a heated look in his eyes. He doesn't act on the tension growing between us, though. He only gets up, kisses me on the forehead, and walks into the bathroom.

When the door shuts behind him I exhale deeply and flop onto the bed. I've been sleeping in here for the past week now, too. To fall asleep in Azriel's arms is the way I would describe heaven feels like.

Our breaths match each others as our bodies fit together perfectly. I've never slept better then I do when I'm in his arms.

I need to tell him the truth, though. And soon. A couple days ago I almost slipped up and said something about Katelyn. Something was brought into the conversation that Katelyn used to talk about, and I almost uprooted my entire fantasy with the words I had to cut off.

Azriel walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and I have to look away to hide the heat flooding to my cheeks. I hear him shuffle around behind me as I keep my back to him.

His arms wrap around my waist and I feel his bear chest hit my back. The heat of his skin warming me from the inside out. I turn to see he has grey sweatpants on and I almost drool at the sight.

He kisses me deeply, wrapping his fingers around my throat as I moan into his mouth. I cannot wait to discover the kinks this man has.

Wait. Is that why he hasn't done anything with me yet? Because he's scared I won't like his bedroom behavior?

I break the kiss, looking into his eyes and finding molten swirls in his hazel.

I won't push him now, but when the time comes I hope he knows I want to explore the same things he enjoys. And I'll make that clear when I know we are both on the same page.

I smile up at him and my heart almost explodes when he smiles back. His smile is the best smile I've ever seen. It's gently but harsh, the uplift in the corner of his mouth making wrinkles under is cheek. I'm obsessed with it.

"We should probably get going before they think we stood them up." I say, running my thumb over this bottom lip and loving the feel of his smile under my fingertip.

"You're probably right." Azriel sighs, pulling away from me and pulling a black shirt over his head. He grabs my hand and pulls me out the door.

We walk down the hallway and out onto the balcony. Azriel grabs my hips and lifts me into his arms so I'm straddling his waist. His wings spread out and we launch into the sky, sweeping over the city of starlight and heading towards Feyre and Rhy's town house.