Chapter 4 - Guests And Drama

Start from the beginning

"we understand how it feels to be alone, withought parents taking care of you" he says letting go of my hand and looking at the other 7 boys in my room. "what do you mean" I say looking at Jongho with a confused face.

"we all live alone princess" hongjoong said motioning to the boys that it's time to leave. "we'll see you tomorrow yuri" hongjoong said and they all leave me like everybody else.

~

It was 10pm and I was getting ready to go to bed when my phone notified me with a text.

Felix ❤️

Felix
I miss you

yuri
I miss you too

Felix
Why weren't you in today

Yuri
I was sick

Felix
Oh okay

How's life with ateez

Yuri
They actually aren't that bad

Felix
Your joking right

Yuri
No

They are actually kinda
nice

Felix
Right

Have fun with them then
yuri

Bye

~

I get into bed wondering what felix's problem was. He doesn't know them as well as I got to so he can't judge my opinion. I'm gonna talk to him tomorrow.

~

It was the next day and I was stuck in maths next to an irritating wooyoung.

"what are your plans for today" wooyoung whispers over to me, "if you're thinking about a date forget it, go with Minnie" I say and he laughs, "oh well, but like acctualy, what you doing today" he says looking in my direction. "I have to talk to felix" i say, "WHAT!" wooyoung yells out at the whole class looking around and san who is on the far end of the class looked at wooyoung with annoyance.

"silence" the teacher says angry, looking at wooyoung and me. "sorry sir" wooyoung says going back to actually trying to work out the sin of 30°.

"it's 0.5" I whisper over to him. "thank you smart ass". I giggle at his response looking over at the clock to see that I still have a 20 minute wait to speak to felix.

~

It was finally break and I made my way down to were stray kids usually sit to speak to felix.

"felix can we talk" I say patting his shoulder so he could face me. "where are your new friends" he says looking at me angry and I back away a little scared of him.

I look at all the other members and not one looks at me. "are you joking right now felix" i say a little hurt by the way I'm treated, "oh look there they come, to the rescue" felix says pointing at the 8 boys coming our way.

I stand there hurt by how my best friend is treating me, "you should go yuri" bangchan said finally placing his gaze on me and I felt a hand trying to pull me away but I nudged it off.

"why are you treating me like this" I say looking over at felix with sandess but he doesn't say anything.

"your with ateez now yuri, stay away" bangchan said aggressively slamming his hands on the table.

"I'M WITH THEM BECUASE YOU GAVE ME AWAY LIKE SOME TOY" I yell at them hurt, tears appearing, everyone's eyes were placed on me and the drama.

"yuri, let's go" seonghwa says placing his hand on my shoulder but I push it off. "yuri, let's go" he says again a bit angry this time, "no" I say, "YURI".

Seonghwa turns me around aggressively digging his nails into my shoulders. "seonghwa, let go of her now" hongjoong commands.

He let's go of my shoulders and I run away to somewhere they hopefully won't find me.