oh no mom's gonna kill me!!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, no. I want it to be cool. Like Annalise's." Lonnie says and Annalise stops reading her picture book and she turns to Lonnie confused.

"Really?" Annalise asks her like it was a stupid question.

"The split ends too?" Evie asks Mal, and she groans before getting up, with her spellbook in hand.

"Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair." Mal says, reading off a spell from her book, and when she's done, Lonnie walks to the mirror and admires her hair.

"I know. I know. It looks like a mop on your head. You know what? Let's cut it off, layer it..." Evie says and Lonnie turns to her and then back at the mirror shaking her head.

"No, no, no, no, no, no! I love it." Lonnie says and Evie gives her 'are you dumb?' look, and Lonnie continues to smile at her new hairdo.

"It's just...." Lonnie says before ripping her dress that she's wearing. "Now I'm cool."

"Like ice." Mal says smiling, and Jane goes to the mirror and does the same thing that Lonnie did and then she realizes her mistake that she did, and she covers her mouth with her hand,

"What did I just do? Mom's gonna kill me!" Jane is shocked that she actually just did that, and how her mother's gonna be mad with her, when she finds out what she did to her dress.

Jay is sitting in the bleachers, with the tourney coach, and he's talking about how he wants Jay to be on the team after seeing his abilities that he's seen.

"I could really use a tough guy like you. The team's a bunch of princes, if you know what I mean." Coach Jenkins says explaining that a team is like a family.

Jay misheard what the coach says, and thought that it was something else, and the coach stops him. "Jay! Jay, Jay, Jay!"

"You rip...." Jay says, and the coach grabs his arm bringing him back to sitting on the bleacher.

"Let me explain a team. Uh, it's like a family." Coach Jenkins says to Jay and he turns to face the coach and gives him a look.

"You do not want to be at my house at dinner time." Jay says to the Coach and he stops what he was going to say and thinks of something else.

"Okay, okay um....You know how a body has a lot of different parts? The legs, elbows, ears. But they all need each other. Well, that's what a team is..different players who work together to win. Make any sense?" Coach Jenkins explains like he was telling a child and once again Jay turns to him, with a smirk.

"Can I be the fist?" He asks the coach and he nods his head at the teenager as he holds his fist up at the coach.

After he gets his first jersey, he goes to Alivia's room where the rest of the vks are. He opens the door and walks in with a smile, and the rest of them minus Alivia who's at cheer practice.

"Yo-ho-ho!" Jay says and everyone else looks up, as does Annalise who was sitting on Alivia's bed reading her picture book once more, with Delilah sitting on her lap.

"Hey!" Carlos replies to his friend, as he's sitting at the edge of Alivia's bed with Dude in his lap.

"Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?" Jay asks Mal and she looks up stressed, as she's been trying to work but none of the spells are working like she planned.

"Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book? If I hadn't completely struck out?" Mal snaps at Jay and he holds his hands up in defense.

"Oh, someone's in a bad mood." Carlos mutters as Mal's right behind him and she thumps him on his head.

"My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!" Mal says, and Carlos rubs where Mal thumped him on his head.

"We can do this...if we stick together." Jay says starting their little mantra, that the vk's have.

"And we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten..." Mal says.

"To the core." They finish their little mantra, and Annalise shakes her head at the four of them.

"Oh yeah. I found out that the fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at the coronation and we all get to go. I have nothing to wear of course." Evie says and Mal looks up, giving her a look, and then there's a knock on the door that catches all of their attention.

"What?" Mal gets up, and before turning to Evie, who is confused as she thinks that she said something.

"Hold that thought." Mal says smirking at Evie before walking towards the door and opening it revealing that it was Prince Ben who was knocking on the door.

"Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything....that...you needed...." Ben says trailing off a little with his words, and Mal shakes her head no.

"Not that I know of." Mal says turning back to the rest of the vks and they shake their heads no.

"Okay. All right. Well, uh. If you need anything, just uh...." Ben says and then Mal shuts the door in his face, and he was about to leave when she reopens the door.

"Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" Mal asks the Prince and he nods his head at her question.

"Yeah, the whole school goes." Ben says answering her question and Carlos smiles at the thought of going to the event with Alivia.

"Wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think that it's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the fairy godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal says and Jay gives her a look of almost ruining their plans to steal the wand at the coronation.

Ben frowns as he wishes that he could do that but he couldn't.

"I wish you could. Up front it's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend." Ben says and Annalise smirks a little as she knows what Mal is going to do.

"And your girlfriend?" Mal says a little heartbroken that Ben has a girlfriend, as he's never mentioned that he has a girlfriend.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Ben says frowning, and Mal nods in understanding.

"Okay thanks bye." Mal says, closing the door before he could say anything, and she turns to the vks, smirking.

"I think it's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend, and I need a love spell." Mal says and Carlos tosses her, her spellbook and she catches it swiftly.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

here is an edited chapter. i didn't realize it repeated. whoops.

ᴹʸ ᴴᵃᵛᵉⁿ ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara