Surprise..!! ✧\(>o<)ノ✧

Start from the beginning

Jk got quiet for a while but then he exploded, "WHERE ARE YOU? TELL ME THE ROOM NO. NOW..!!"

Komal~ Ok,ok, wait, we r coming to your room. Be ready.!!"

She disconnected the call and we reached jk's room.

He was looking at his door so curiously.

Jimin opened the door, he immediately asked," where is she?"

Then RM entered.

Now jk was getting impatient.

Then entered, suga.

Now this was enough for him to explode, "CAN U GUYS TELL ME THAT IS SHE REALLY HERE OR R U GUYS JUST JOKING AROUND..!??"

Then I (kishita) entered and jk got shocked.

I said," are you ready to meet her JK? And btw happpiest birthday. "

Jk thanked me and then I called komal.

She came in, jungkook said her name surprisingly and the very next moment, jk and komal hugged each other.

Komal wished him for his birthday

Kookie~ when did you came? No one told me..!! Atleast you should have told me, jiminahh. And Jin hyung, he was with me just 1 hour ago, atleast he could have told me.

Jimin~ hahahaha, maknae, we wanted to surprise you, if we had told u earlier, then we would not be able to see your this happy face. And even Jin hyung don't know about it. It's a surprise for him too.

Kookie~ really.!!

At evening

JK's pov
She is my girlfriend but more than me, she is spending time with my hyungs. Hahahaha...they all look so happy. My friends r so nice, they accepted her and even got attached to her. I hope that army will also accept her.

Kishita's pov
Its already 6 pm, but jin oppa is still not here. But wait, I heard a voice, it's V. It means jin oppa is here..! All the members asked me to hide. So I did the same and went inside the wardrobe room (Wow, there is so much space here).

Then, jin oppa entered the room and was shocked to see all the members in his room, but more shocked to see komal there.

He shouted, " what..!! Komal..!! U r here..?"

Komal~ yess...so how's the surprise..!! I came here for jk's birthday.

Jin~ oooo, wowww, yeah, that's great. Jk would be so happy.

Jk came from behind.

Kookie~ yes, ofcourse I am. But I wish kishita bhabhi could also come.

Jin~ ooo..yeah..but y didn't she came.?

Komal~ Office, work, files..!!

Jin~ yeah..i know..but she should have come here for atleast one day.

Hobi~ it's ok hyung, she will come very soon. She promised us that she will come next time.

Namjoon~ I think u should change now.. actually we have to go for dinner and all of us are ready except for you.

Jin~ ohh..no.. I am ready.. I am looking good as always..!

Kookie~ no hyung.. please go and change.. it's my birthday dinner..!

Jin~ yeah..I know.. but I am WWH. You know..!?

Kookie~ yeah..u r..but..still...get ready nahh..!

Jk made his cute pout and it was enough to melt his hyung and he said okayy.!

Everyone went outside leaving jin alone in the room.

Jin's pov
Okay..so this maknae..his sad face with that pout...hahahaha..he is so cute. My jungkookahh.!

I went inside the wardrobe room and I looked for some clothes.
As I was looking for it, I could feel someone's presence there.
I looked around but the room was empty.
Suddenly the lights got off.
I got scared but one hand held me from front. I was about to shout but couldn't do that as I felt something locked my lips. Omg... someone was kissing me...and that also..on my lips. I know who's that...yess I can feel...it's kishi..oo yes..it's her only.

Without waiting for the next moment, I held her with my hands and kissed her back. We kissed passionately.

She was the one who broke the kiss first.
She was about to turn around but I held her and hugged her tightly.
She hugged me back. Suddenly the lights got on.
I looked at her and her face was so red.

All I could say was "oo..you look like me when you get red."

She started laughing but she was continuously looking down. So I held her chin and lifted her face up.

She looked straight into my eyes.
Her eyes were so pretty.

I asked her,"y didn't u told me that you are coming?"

Kishita~ coz I wanted to surprise you.

Jin~ aww...but it's not my birthday. U should have told me. I wanted to prepare some surprise for you.

Kishita~ arree...but even I wanted to surprise you.So next time, you can plan something.

Jin~ okay, so be ready for the surprise for the next time. (I winked at her ;-))

V's pov
"I can't wait more...y r they taking so long?"

Hobi~ Atleast, let them meet each other. They r meeting for the first time after becoming bf and gf. U won't understand it, Tae. It's about love.

Hobi hyung's line almost turned me to tears as I remembered her when I heard the word 'LOVE'.
I started missing her but soon I felt one hand was there on my hand and it was komal. She looked at me and said, "don't worry, everything will be fine. We r with you."

I got some relief and I thanked her.

Author's pov:

1526 words..!!
Wait for the next one..!!

Thanku..! (〃゚3゚〃)