21. Hold You Tight

Smut warning

*********
Hongjoong laid on top of Seonghwa with one hand on the man's corseted waist. Their lips moved in tandem, speaking a language only they could understand. The pirate had stopped crying as his adherence focused on Seonghwa and the man's comfort. The body under him was still tense, but Hongjoong wanted to soothe him, wanted to show that everything would be alright.

"'Ow can I 'elp ye unwind?" Hongjoong whispered as Seonghwa wrung the shirt off the pirate to leave his upper body bare. Appreciative hands trailed down his sides, exploring the scars of many past battles.

Hongjoong's lips kissed over Seonghwa's throat and Seonghwa bared it for him with little sighs tumbling from his lips. His fingers threaded into Hongjoong's hair, cradling his head in safety as he rolled them around.

Surprised, Hongjoong looked up at him. He didn't mind if Seonghwa had changed his earlier decision. Neither would enjoy their time together if one of them was in pain. He was about to soothe Seonghwa's distress with a kiss, then Seonghwa's fingers hooked under the waistband of Hongjoong's pants. Without asking for permission, he undressed the pirate entirely and flung his clothes through the room. Hongjoong's arousal rested against his hip, obscenely engaged in whatever it was he and Seonghwa would do.

With a hesitant hand, Seonghwa reached to grasp it. His fingers sent surges of pleasure through the pirate and the captain's eyes fluttered as the heat unravelled the restless coil of his belly.

"I want to know what I deal with first." When he eyed Hongjoong's length and licked his lips, Hongjoong understood. A lazy smirk spread across his lips, masking his thrill.

"Could nay get it out o' yer 'ead after last time?"

Seonghwa huffed. He laid down by Hongjoong's side with his rear to him, so Hongjoong saw only the back of his head as Seonghwa supported his shoulders using Hongjoong's abdomen. Hongjoong got hard embarrassingly fast, twitching in Seonghwa's hand at the prospect of what was to come, but the nervous commodore didn't take notice.

"Shut up, pirate. I liked you better when you were hopeless and demure."

Before Hongjoong could shoot back a bratty reply, Seonghwa tilted his head with the immaculate hair and pressed an explorative kiss to Hongjoong's tip. The pirate muffled his squeal of delight with his hand, brushing it off as a moan. The plushness of Seonghwa's lips was heaven on his skin. Their warm breaths skimming him as Seonghwa opened his mouth to taste him with his tongue promised a velvety heat.

Delirious with joy about having the commodore sprawled over him to perform such lewd gestures to the pirate, Hongjoong reached for the jar of oil on his nightstand. His free hand buried into Seonghwa's hair, encouraging him with mild scratches on his scalp. Seonghwa growled at him but didn't slap the hand off. Like a science experiment, he explored Hongjoong, tugging and pressing at him just roughly enough that it added to his pleasure.

"What I would give to spy yer face right now," Hongjoong sighed as he worked Seonghwa's leather pants down his hips. He left him his coat and the corset, finding them too tempting to get rid of.

Seonghwa's unmarred long legs came into view. Hongjoong ran his hand along his thigh and over the curve of his behind. Between those uneasy legs, he found Seonghwa's cleanly shaved sensitive bits. He left his hand there to massage the man, not intruding into his body yet.

"I be sure ye must be as red as a rose fish. Do ye enjoy the shame? Does it exhilarate ye fer doin' somethin' so filthy?"

Seonghwa pulled off where he had just come as far as taking Hongjoong's tip into his mouth in a cautious suckle. Hongjoong imagined his spit-slicked lips, the wavering eyes as he succumbed to his carnal desires.