"Hyung, I'll go, You stay here", "Yahh, Jeon Jungkook, what if something happens, Let's go together," I said and he nodded for that...

We both took our guns and went out of the Mansion, "Let's spread, You go left and I'll go right" Jungkook said, I nodded but "Yahh, Be careful, I can't spare myself if something happens to you" Jungkook nodded and left tucking the gun behind him...

I ran from there searching for that bastard who has given me so much work now "I'll kill you right away if I find you" I said to myself...

I ran and ran and ran but I didn't find any traces...

I got a call from jungkook "Hyung, something is suspicious here, be careful" 

"Are you okay? What happened?", "I saw something black and moving"

"Jungkook, Where are you? Be safe, I'm coming there" I said and hung up...

I ran to the right, I was panting but didn't stop my run...

Something pulled me and that's Jungkook "It's me, don't make any sound" He whispered...

"What's happening" I whispered back, We were in an old half-burnt house which is located far away in the forest...,

"Someone is here" Jungkook whispered...

I looked from the corner of a wall and I was shocked...,

"That's-" But, She ran out...,

"Hurry" I shouted to Jungkook...

I shot a bullet in the air and said "Stop right there" I said aloud for which she stopped in her tracks...,

"Surrender yourself before we do something bad" Jungkook uttered...

????'s POV

Like every day I was roaming in that forest but I never thought that someone would see me, I bent down in that burnt house when I heard some whispers and picked up some ash along the sand in my fists...

"Surrender yourself before we do something bad" I smirked as they walked near me...

I pulled my coat down my face and turned back, With full force, I bowled the ash on their faces...

"Ahhh", "Hyung, I can't see anything" I smiled and ran from there while someone misfired...

Author's POV

You freshened up and sat in front of the mirror, you thought about all the things in the rain, You didn't know why you told him the truth but at that time you felt like revealing it, Yes, You know, you know that your father is not good and he killed his father, You know this clearly because you saw that with your own eyes...

You dried your hair and got ready, He was about to kiss you in the evening and how did that happen? Object, trash, useless? he literally called you with these words, You felt a bit happy but he slapped you, He abused you, He touched you these things made you sad...

You shrugged them off and walked downstairs...

You were on the stairs walking down "You came? I preapre-" Elle was cut off when the door wide opened revealing taehyung and Jungkook...

.

.

.

.

.

-

-

-

-

-

HEY ARMIES, HOW ARE YOU? I HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE SAFE AND GOOD, SO YEA, HERE WE GO WITH THE NEXT PART...

I'm loving this, Like look, Another character...????

I hope you will enjoy it too, do COMMENT and VOTE...

Love you'll, Bye for now.....................