| LONELY |

You slowly woke up when you felt so cold, You got up and looked around the room, Obviously, there is no one...

You slowly got down and went out of the room, You saw Elle walking up with some things followed by Jungkook.....

They saw you and Walked to you "What's all this?" You asked.

Jungkook walked to your room saying "When you hear a knock please open the door" you nodded and went down...

You heard a knock and you went to open the door, Your eyes widened "PLEASE MOVE" You gave a side looking at the crowd of people "Ommooo" You said when all the black-dressed men rushed inside "What is all this mess?" You whispered to yourself...

"Don't get feared, These are books for the library and clothes for you to wear, Home appliances, kitchen preservatives, etc.., This is Hyung's Order, I want you to get back to your room so that they will arrange everything for you?" Jungkook said...

"As if I'm really interested in them" You spoke to yourself and walked upstairs.....,

Elle brought breakfast while you brushed and came out, You denied it but you ate with utmost pressure "Everything is ready for bath, I'll arrange your clothes by the time you fresh up" Elle said and left the room.....

y/n's POV

It's clearly visible that I have nowhere to go, Maybe this mansion is somewhere far away from the place I live, Every window I look through has a new tree, There are trees everywhere, It's all green

Tears are unstoppable, I clearly understood that it will be a time waste if I try getting out, Those eyes scared me a lot, Thinking about Kim Taehyung is terrifying me, I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone, I want my family to be safe and also If I do something then he will not spare Elle...

I bathed thinking about everything but wait, What it is??, That room, What's in that room, Why make so much mess when I tried opening it??, Something's in there and I want to know about it, I thought all this while looking through the window.....,

I bathed and came out, My room is all organized with things and there is a note on the table...

{I'm going out for a bit, You get dressed and take some rest, I'll be back after some time, Choose the dress of your taste and wear it, all cosmetics are arranged on the mirror desk}

"Aishhhhh, Ahh What are all these??, Ayeeee, Am I a bride for these long dresses??, I hate them" I blurted out looking at the dresses in the closet...

And after searching through all those dresses these short ones felt like wearing for me, Thank god at least these are left for me to wear :

I clearly know that these are been selected by Mr. Kim Taehyung because they are ancient and old-fashioned "Phew, Should have some taste at least" I said to myself and wore some dress....

I'm not in a mood for that makeup and all so, I just wrote a moisturizer.....

WAIT, The Room, No one is at home.....

I ran downstairs and walked through the corridor to that room, I stood in front of that room, I took a long breath but somewhere deep inside I have a strong feeling I should not open that door, My curiosity took over me 'Should I open it', 'What's in there?', 'What if I see something that I shouldn't see?', 'Am I doing the right thing?' I held my head with all the questions and suddenly the door opened.....

I closed my mouth and ran to the side wall, It was Jungkook and Elle "Tell me if you need something" Jungkook spoke...

I stepped back and back and back, I hit a table which led to the fall of a glass vase....,

My eyes widened, and Jungkook stopped speaking, I heard footsteps coming downstairs, I looked back and there was a way, I slowly moved back and ran into that small way, That's the library "Ufffff, Thank god" Actually I missed this yesterday because Taehyung bet Elle when I tried to open the door which made us to stop going further.....

Author's POV.....

"y/n is not in her room" Elle came out and said and Jungkook fastened himself to look what happened there, He found a black cat there, Elle came down and stood behind Jungkook "You search for her, she might be here anywhere," He said, "Sir, What if she went into that" Elle pointed out the door and Jungkook widened his eyes, Jungkook slowly walked towards that door but stopped after hearing your humming.....

Both rushed to you and Elle called out "Miss, What are you doing here?" After saw you humming while catching a book in your hand...

"Ahhhh, You are here already? I was about to select some books and take them to the room" You finished...

Jungkook walked suspiciously to you and said "I don't think you need to sweat for selecting books", You were tensed but covered it with a smile and said "That's not sweat Jungkook shi, I just bathed and came down, I don't think I have to makeup for showing my face to obviously no one, Am I wrong?"

"Yes, you are right, you don't need to makeup, Please be careful and don't try anything stupid" Jungkook uttered.

"Sir said that he will not be here for two days" Elle asked.

"Yes, we are leaving now and I'll be leaving all the guards here, Take care and watch her" Jungkook finished and left the library followed by Elle...

"Uffffff" you held your heart and sat on a chair "That was so close" You said to yourself......!!!!

.
.
.
.
.

HERE WE GO WITH PART 3 GUYS, I WANT YOU'LL TO TELL ME IF YOU GET BORED ABOUT THE STORY, DO COMMENT AND VOTE...