The Sacrifice Pt 2

Start from the beginning

"Please Akio...Wasn't last night enough..." She whispers, fear shivering her words.

He pulls the cover down past her shoulder, but before he could rip them down any further, she clenches the fabric right before they exposed her chest.

"You belong to me now...So I expect you start acting like it." He grunts, placing his lips upon her shoulder blade.

She shivers at his touch. She wanted to move, but knew if she did, he would have the advantage to take her then and there.

Suddenly a knock is heard at the front door, but Akio ignores it as he continued to kiss her neck and shoulder.

"Sir...I'm sorry to interrupt, but you have received a letter from a village called, um... Nakano." The messenger says reading the village name aloud.

At the mansion of the village, Akio's eyes shoot open. He lifts himself off (y/n) and opened the door.

"When did this come in!" He yells, snatching the rolled up letter from the young messenger.

"Late last night, sir." The boy stutters, bowing his head.

(Y/n) sits up, the covers still wrapped around her body. She was curious why he was so shocked by the mention of the village.

Nakano? Nakano... Where have I heard that name...

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly gape open as she remembers a conversation she had with Sukuna.

No way...Nakano is the village Sukuna grew up in, and where he met Akio. There's no way that letter could possibly be from him...

{ that's false info - I have no idea where Sukuna was born }

The sound of grinding teeth and scrunched up paper, drags (y/n) away from her thoughts. Her eyes trail back up to Akio, who had ripped the letter apart.

"Who sent this!" He yells back at the young messenger. The boy flinches at his loud tone and drops to his knees.

"I'm sorry sir! He was hooded. We couldn't see his face in the dark." He blurts out, fearful for his life.

"We? Who's we?" Akio says, tightening his yukata.

"The guard on duty last night, Jiro." The boy shouts back, almost instantly.

Akio grits his teeth, looking down at (y/n)'s confused gesture. She had an idea what was happening, but what was in that letter that's making him react like this.

"Take me to Jiro now." He demands, exiting the room, the boy following.

(y/n) shuffles her body over to the ripped letter that scattered the floor. She carefully pieced the letter back together like a puzzle.

"Two days..." (y/n) reads.

"Huh? What? Is that it?" She says out loud.

This finger print on the corner of the page... That's Sukunas stamp. So I was right! This is a letter from Sukuna!

"Two days? What does he mean by that?.. Is he coming to save me?" She whispers.

"oh-hoo." Suddenly a tall man with bright blue eyes enters the room. (y/n) quickly shuffles back, tightening the covers around her body.
"Peeping where you're not suppose to, are we?" He playfully says, creeping closer to her. He steps on the letter, ignoring it completely.

He crouches down in front of the girl, admiring her natural beauty.

"What do you want Gojo?" She says, in a tough voice.
"If Akio finds out you stepped in his room without permission he'll-"