Moving on, as he scrolls - he glances at the man beside him, only to see the guy looking back at him with curiosity. Cale suddenly felt cold, I think my anxiety just spiked its highest level. Has he been staring at me the whole time-??? I-, okay, I think I'm being presumptuous.

   He couldn't help but jump in fright--, well, not exactly. It's more of like he flinched but we digress. Tilting his head awkwardly, he raises a brow: "Uh, can I help you?"

  The foreign man shook his head, "Ah no, you just seem very familiar for some reason."

    The red-haired photographer deadpans, oh.

  Cale pressed his lips in a thin line before saying his own response, "The name's Cale Henituse. A professional photographer and a part-time fashion designer."

     He did not need to get into detail. Almost everyone knew of his name and would quickly jump into the rumours surrounding him. Not like he cares or anything but it was the usual eureka momentum response they give him which is to get shocked like they have never seen a human before.

    Contrariwise from what he expects, the response he got was way more laid back. "I see. A photographer..."

   The man seemed to be lost in his thoughts and Cale let it be. He did not want to further associate with this handsome figure beside him. Gosh--really! He wanted to sleep and eat mulberry all day!

  Grumbling internally, Cale huffs habitually and crossed his legs because he wanted to eat the Black Forest cake now! Where was Rosalyn when this is the right time to interrupt!?

    "Dongsaeng~! Time to go and celebrate!"

Ah, nevermind. It turns out her choices of interruption are actually quite useful.

    How nice.

Turning his head with blinking eyes, Rosalyn dragged him to the direction where everyone was-- he glanced backwards to the man then nod his head in apology. It was kind of... harsh to leave the attractive guy behind!

   Cale pursed his lips before looking in front and tried to make himself listen to the red-haired woman's rants but his mind wanders back to that guy.

'I wonder, was the man offended that I didn't apologise for leaving?  I'm not one to talk but I think it is quite harsh. Gah! I should stop and not think about some stranger—, useless thoughts!!' Cale's huff was muffled through his mask which was practically inaudible for others to hear.

    "Caleeee? Cale!"

     Rosalyn tugs on his arm, with force that somehow made him stumble. What is it with women having such strength these days!? Aish!

The uninterested red youth scowls and glares at the woman through his eyelashes, "There was.. no such need for force!" Cale stops himself from spouting more and looked away, begrudgingly—he didn't pull away though.

   Rosalyn rose a brow at the sudden outburst but did not care. Although, she was quite perplexed that she found her little brother talking with Rok Soo! Quite a development, must she say!

    The red-haired woman would have let them have a conversation until Choi Han was calling for their presence so they can start the party. And since Cale authentically only came for his beloved cake, she had to break through their conversation.

  "Hm, you're acting quite shy today," Rosalyn offhandedly mutters but it was loud enough for the younger adult to hear, "What is that supposed to mean!?"

   "Hehe, you're being so flushy and red!" The actress smirked, "I'd have to ask, did something happen? I know Rok Soo enough to not be so mean to somebody or even talk to them so willingly. So I'm glad you are getting along with him!"

   The struggling red headed male gradually became tame and amassed as the denomination stuck to his encephalon, the sounds of birds singing echoed through his auditory perceivers as well as the sounds of a child's cachinnation.

      [ A leaf fell from the tree, it slowly cascades with the help of the cold breeze of september. The shades of red and black whirled from underneath, two little boys with a smile and a bandage on the other's cheek.

     Beside the big tree of a maple, stands a pavilion with two women. The same shade, the same smile a mother could have given. Eyes filled with fondness and love for their children.

  The five year olds giggle as they peek out from the tree, hiding - playing of what they call hide and seek. Their hearts filled with tremors of joy, contentment and unspoken feelings that a child could never heed.

   "I got you!" The red headed child laughed as he tapped on the young boy's shoulder. A blooming grin stands out in his facial expression while giving the other a pout of unfairness, "No fair, you were peeking!"

"I was not!"

"You was!"

"I was not!"

"Yes, you did!"

    The raven huffed and turned his head away, his shoulders slumped in defeat, "You said you'd be fair."

   "Eh-?? But I was, I just—hmm... accidentally slipped my finger!" The red head imitated his actions with a nervous response. The child saw the white lie as he saw the red youth stumble with his words before palming his face, acting pitifully.

    Cale did not know what to do when he saw the other starting to sob, with an anxious glance to his mother. He only saw her lips quirk up as her shoulders moved upwards and down - the action was soon followed by his friend's mother, he could not do anything but think of it himself.

       By an impulsive approach of panic, the redhead wrapped his arms around the other as he frantically shouted, "I-I'm sorry! Don't cry, don't cry! Oh no, I made Rok Soo cry! Cale is sorry, please don't cry!"

  His actions must've been so hilarious that Kim Rok Soo started to laugh at him. ]

   "That guy... is him?"

It was then at that moment that Cale realised who he was. It was a slap to the cheek, to think that the missing piece was just beside him. He also acted like an absolute moron.

Fuck.

    "Damn it." He cursed silently, ignoring the odd look the other red-haired actress gave him.

    Sighing, "Cale, calm down. Come on, let's go and get your favoured cake since the greeting passed."

    Rosalyn tugs his arm close. The young man had been in a trance for about two minutes ever since Lee Soo Hyuk was brought to the place, everyone started cheering yet he was still in a trance.

    At some point, Rosalyn forcefully tugged his body but there was still no reaction until he cursed. Rosalyn immediately knew that something was wrong, however, her guts told her that it was a problem of his own. It was always like this whenever he goes to his headspace then suddenly curse at himself. Like a momentum of eureka.

That's why she didn't try to pry, even though she usually does. But she guessed it had got something to do with Kim Rok Soo who was not that subtle at staring.

A small quirk of her lips turned upwards, maybe, she'll find a bit of entertainment from here.