Again. (REVISED)

Depuis le début

"He's going to be proud of me!" I smiled. "Thanks Mike, for everything!" I hugged him, it was always a relief for me.

"It's dangerous, it's wrong..." he said and I looked at him. "But I'll do everything for you!" he smiled at me. "Paul left... but I don't want you to be worried because it has nothing to do with you! It was... a mistake." he smiled again. "I gotta go now." we got up and ran downstairs. "Take good care of your followers!" we laughed.

After he left, I felt everyone's eyes on me, so I decided explain the whole thing to everyone.

"Hey!" I saw Connor arriving with brownish bags. "Our hobby!" he said while Anthony took three packs of cigarettes, a bottle of pure vodka and a DVD out of the bags. A porn DVD.

"That's the best one!" Anthony, Tyler and Todrick murmured, laughing and I rolled my eyes, bored.

"Hey Mitch! Someone called us to a party in Rigel 09 tonight, some of my friends want to meet you!" he said, maliciously smiling.

"I'll be there, but not to meet your friends." I cut. "But because I want to." they all stared at me, worried. "What? I don't like girls and I don't need boys. I'll see you there."

******

I got home at about 3.15pm, my Grandma had already arrived and she stared at me.

"Where were you, Mitchell?" she asked and I stopped in the middle of the stairs.

"Running away from this monotonous life." I growled as I kept walking.

I entered my room and threw myself on the bed, thinking about Scott. An idea was going through my mind and I had no doubt that it had to be the one, I had no other option.

What idea? Sorry... I prefer keeping that to myself.

******

Late night and I was still picking my outfit. I decided to with my asymmetric faux leather shirt, ripped black jeans and my black and white boots. Along with my accessories, I decided to do my hair differently this time.

I did it like Scott's.

It was funny and insane to see me like this. Scott would probably have a seizure if he saw me right now, maybe because he was bored of that childish kid from before.

I smoked a joint by the window, trying to swallow everything that has happened: me having to lead a criminal gang for my boyfriend.

I know: romantic, right?

I laughed at my useless thoughts and looked in the mirror, whispering "fierce queen".

I was insanely hot, not gonna lie.

I ran downstairs and placed my phone in my pocket. Rick stared at me with a disapproving look on his face. I smirked at him, and he seemed to be so confused that he didn't say a word. I got out and took the Uber, heading towards the nightclub.

Audrey and Jose were waiting for me at the door, exchanging some words with two tall guys. I smiled at them and entered the club, greeting everyone who decided to talk to me even with the loud music playing.

I asked the bartender for a shot of vodka and lit up a cigarette: after all, I wasn't the only one smoking in there.

"Mitch Grassi!" a guy with really messed up hair approached me. "I finally find you!" he smiled and I raised an eyebrow, confused as fuck. "Jamie Ryan!" I shook his hand.

"I know you!" I said trying to remember where I knew him from.

"I'm friends with Scott and the guys. You might not remember me because, when we first met, you were getting drunk with Kirk." I remembered the class I had with Alex. "Your lesson." he laughed. "You've changed..."

"For the better." I drank the shot at once and he smiled.

"I need to talk to you, can we go outside?" he asked and I nodded while getting out of the stool and walking outside.

"Is it important?" I asked and he shook his head, in a "maybe" kind of way.

"What to I need to do to join in?" he asked. "I want to help my friends."

"Welcome, you're in." I smiled and he shook my hand again.

******

After almost 3 hours spent with just Jamie I realized he and Scott are loyal friends. I decided not to get involved or knowing much of his personal life, mainly because we were there not to reminisce but to dance, drink and smoke as much as humanly possible.

When I decided to leave, Jamie asked me if I wanted a ride home. I didn't refuse, especially because I was less sober than him.

"MITCH!"

"You called?" I turned around and he looked at me.

"It was a guy and..." he pointed to a deserted place. "He just passed there if I'm not imagining things." he laughed and I stared at him. "What?"

"Was it one of the guys with me?" I asked, referring to Anthony, Todrick, Tyler and Connor.

"No..." he whispered.

"Describe him." I said while placing my hand on the car, trying to forget that damn idea. Jamie stared at me. "DESCRIBE THE GUY, RYAN!"

"Tall. Blue eyes, brown hair..."

"Troye!" I whispered.

"Troye?"

"HE'S WATCHING ME!" I punched the handbag I had and looked at where Jamie had pointed. "TROYE SIVAN! FUCKING SIVAN!"