you hug her and she doesn't want to let you go (requested)

You knew from the moment you opened your eyes a couple of hours ago that Soojin wasn't feeling all that well today.

She was being quiet and wasn't smiling a lot and seeing those brown eyes without that sparkle inside them that you love so much always breaks your heart.

You had just finished eating breakfast together and you offered to do the dishes, in response, without a word, Soojin got up from the table and slowly walked up the stairs.

You decided to follow her and when you reached the bedroom, you saw her sitting on the bed with a frown still on her face.

You breathed out a sad sigh before walking to her.

"Are you okay, baby?"

She nodded.

"Do you want a hug?"

She perked up a little upon hearing those words leave your lips and when she lifted her head to look at you, you saw a cute little smile tug at her lips.

"I'd love a hug." She quietly said.

And with that, you sat on her lap and put your arms around her neck, hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm just feeling a little down today." She said as she put her head on your shoulder.

"It's okay. Don't apologize for that. Everyone has their fair share of days where they don't feel well mentally, some more than others. I understand." You said as you rubbed her back comfortingly. "What can I do to help?"

She didn't even have to think about that question, replying just a few seconds later.

"You're helping me so much by hugging me."

"Good." You said before kissing her skin softly. "I won't let you go."

You didn't see but she smiled once again and this time as she did so, that sparkle appeared in her eyes at last.

A few minutes passed by of you both just sitting on the bed, hugging each other close with no words being exchanged; just comforting touches and sweet kisses.

However, after a few minutes, you went to pull away and Soojin frowned immediately.

"No," she whined. "What are you doing? Where are you going?"

"I was going to go and get my stuff from downstairs so I could come up and we can just cuddle for a while."

"No need for that." She said before holding onto you a little tighter. "I don't want to let you go."

You couldn't even reply.

Because before you got the chance, she laid down on the bed with you still wrapped securely in her embrace.

Her grip wasn't too tight, as she never wants to hurt you, even accidentally.

But it was tight enough to make sure that you couldn't go anywhere.

"Don't go." She mumbled with a cute pout on her lips. "I love you. I love holding you. You're cheering me up more than you know. Stay right here with me."

You could hear her steady heartbeat in your eyes as you hugged each other close, never wanting to let go.

"Okay, baby. I won't go anywhere."

"I love you so much, y/n." She said. "You're my whole world. I hope you know that."

"I do. I hope you know you're my world, too." You said as a smile tugged at your lips. "I love you more."