Changing Emotions

"Her parents called me yesterday to ask if I knew where she was, but I didn't know where she could have gone. The only reason why I am asking you is because she mention going over your house to beat you up or something."

Gee, thanks for the warning...

"The point is, Susan never skips school and she defiantly don't put people on mute since she always want to babble to someone. So do you have any ideas where she could be?"

I shake my head.

"Do you have a phone?"

I raise an eyebrow.

"Look, this is just in case you see her or if you know anything." I take out my cell and give it to her. She didn't have to worry about having me unlock my phone since there isn't a lock on it anyway. "There, I name is 'Pancakes.' Don't ask why, it's just suppose to be a name that stands out." She hands me back my phone and I stare at the screen. "Remember, if you hear anything about her, please tell me. I may not always be one hundred percent with her but she is a dear friend of mines." She leaves the room.

But.

All that's wrapping around my mind is the phone number on my screen. This is the first time someone put their number in my phone.

When I leave the room, my eyes stay glued on the screen. I don't know why something so simple is amazing me. It's making me a little happy too, but I remember that this number is not used for what I wished it was for. Wait, isn't that girl suppose to be the enemy to me?

"Midna!" I hear Caitlyn's voice from the end of the long hall. My attention quickly changes to finding her and Drake standing near the end and doing hand signals to caught my attention. They look like idiots doing that.

I walk over there to them.

"This is bad," Drake says first, "this is really bad. I think he lost it this time." I grow confuse.

"Come here, you need to see this," Caitlyn grabs ahold of my hand and pulls me up a flight of stairs. "I knew he was going to do something, but I didn't think he was going to actually do something today."

"What the hell was he thinking?" Drake says angrily.

Once we all reach the top of the stairs, I see a large crowd circling around the bullion board. I can't see what they they are looking at due to my height.

"Oh, there she is," one girl says as she turns to me. As soon as she says that, other people begin to turn to me. Looks of disgust and confusion mark their faces. This really raises my curiosity.

"Move out of the way," Drake yells to the crowd. People slowly move away from the board to where it becomes more vivid to me.

Suddenly, my phone slip between my fingers.