He grunted as he tired to get out of the building, his body still weak from the mass amount of power use and DBK's beam. "You might have that Old fools staff, but you are not the Monkey King." DBK said with a dark chuckle. Pigsy had to hold a fumming Ash back while Sandy stood next by, ready to grab the brash headed girl. When MK looked up, all scratches were gone and even his ache was towed-down. "You're right." MK admitted as he gripped the staff, an idea coming into his mind.

"I'm the Monkie Kid!"

MK spun his staff and lodged it into the ground, the remaining building breaking and morphing into pieces of what seemed to be part of something or someone. As the mech slowly morphed, MK teleported inside the head and prepared for his final attack. He was running low on options and was now listening to his childish side. Mei hummed as Ash was still being held but by Sandy, she was bitting his arms but not hard. "Wait a sec, isn't that the Monkey Mech fighter from the "Monkie Mech Fighters X lV game?" Mei asked, Sandy smacked his forehead as MK stared ahead with a grin on his face. The mech was atleast three times DBK's size and was hovering in the air.

"It's time for you and your family to be brought to Justice!" MK said as he took the controllers and pushed and pulled them around. "Here comes Monkie Kid!" MK said as his taff became large, so it was normal for the mech, and then aimed the weapon at DBK. The Mech brought down MK's final attack on DBK and slowly broke away all the gained armor and power DBK had gained over the cities destruction. The blast wave was so big, it could see it from several planets away, it even caused the planets to move just a bit. "Im...possible." DBK grunted, holding his side as he remained in the crater. He grunted and shielded the glare the Monkie Mech gave off from the light behind it, the Mech had it's arms across it's chest like MK did.

"Nothing is impossible if you just believe in yourself. Make no mistake, you just go M.K.O!" MK said as he commanded the mech to take a victory pose, probably the same one it did when the player won a match with it in the actual game. "Did he just make a pun?" Tang asked as he gestured to the giant mech. "It's a good think he ain't a skeleton with a blue jacket 'cause he just did." Ash confirmed as she was now calmly resting her cheek in her hand, her arm proped up by Sandy's arm. Everyone stopped when they heard a loud groan and saw Redson pull himself out of a pile of broken building pieces.

"Woah, what happened to him? Dude looks like he got hit by twenty buses in one go." Ash said as she watched Redson crawl out. "You're not far from it, except it was with a jet I made and MK was doing the 'running over' bit." Sandy said with a grin, Ash answered with satisfied "Ah." and a nod. "You think this is over? It isn't over BOZO!" Redson yelled at MK, trying to stay standing as his body shook. "Why don't you get out of that dorky mech and just fight me you, coward!" redson yelled, but his threat was empty as exhaustion finally over took his body. He rolled down the debree he was trapped in and eventually into the crater, just a few meters from his injured father.

MK grinned and commanded his mech to reach for Redson, only for a pipe to be thrown into the finger joints. "AH!" MK yelled as his hand went hey wire. "BACK OFF!" A familar voice yelled, both DBK and MK looked up and saw Kamilia's narrowed eyes as she had jumped into the air. She threw another Pipe at the Mech's hand before gracefully landing in front of Redson. DBK seemed surprised by Kamilia's sudden warrior spirit, another rusty pipe in her hands. While this threat was just empty as Redson's a gust of wide surrouned the family, PIF's form vidily appearing the currents as her eyes were narrowed.