Ash???

"What is this?" DBK demanded as his foot was still a few inches away from the two. Redson cleared his throat as he pushed his father's foot just a smudge. "Waste not your energy on this 'Peasant'." Redson said as he looked at MK as if was nothing more than a piece of garbage. "Please allow me to show you how powerful I have become in your absence." Redson said, everyone unaware of the elevator had moved upwards. It was quiet before DBK scoffed and smirked. "As you wish." DBK said, a small but happy grin on his face as MK tried to crawl away. "Maybe I can use this chance to get away-"

"In some ways, you're very fortunate, Noodle Boy." Redson said as he turned to MK, a evil grin on his face. MK yelped and tried to crawl backwards until he bumped into something. MK gasped as he turned and saw it was the Monkie's staff. Redson must've dropped it when MK landed on him. "Not many insects are lucky enough to be stamped out by the Demon Bull Family." Redson boasted as MK kept looking at the staff, he was almost put into a trace of some sorts by it. As this was going on, a figure emerged from the elevator and looked up as they seemed to be holding a phone.

 "A-are you even listening to me?!" Redson yelled, suddenly snapping MK back to reality. "I, Redson, will not be disrespected!" Redson yelled as fire began to engulf parts of his body. "You're history!" Redson yelled as he began to try and punch MK with the gauntlet. But the figure from behind reacted quicker and clashed their battle axe against Redson's gauntlet, just as MK grabbed the staff as a form of protection. "Huh?" Redson said suddenly as he caught sight of just who deflected him. It was Ash! Boy did she looked angered, she gripped the handle of her battle axe and used all her might to shove Redson off. Another detail about Ash was that now she was wearing a black leather jacket, buttons of all sorts were pinned to the flaps. Ash narrowed her eyes as she spun the axe before lodging it into the ground.

"Now I don't care if you ain't got enough money for the noodles, no one disrespects my friends but me and my dads!" Ash said as she cracked her knuckles, seeming to have missed the giant bull demon in the background. But Redson seemed shocked, more so about MK even holding the staff. Ash raised a brow and turned a bit as Redson tried to stand, but shock was still filling her features. "No way. How could you possibly lift the Monkie King's staff?!" Redson yelled, Ash seeming to be just as confused as him. "This is impossible." Princess Iron Fan whispered, DBK and Kamila remained silent as the Dull Demon grumbled under his breath. MK then looked up and his eyes went wide.

"WHERE'D YOU GET THE GIANT BATTLE AXE FROM?!" MK yelled as he pointed to the axe. It wasn't like most, it was obviously double sided but the blades were parallel in design. While both blades had the same shape, a think black line of obsidian separated the iron blade from the crystallized red on a single blade. The other blade remained as iron as the handle seemed to be black with wrapping on the end, most likely the handle part. Ash blinked for a second before looking at the giant battle weapon, then she laughed nervously. "Oh yeah, Pigsy and Tang never let me take it out of the back room. I'm surprised it's still as light as ever." Ash said as she easily pulled it from the ground, spun it around again before resting it on her shoulder.

"I don't know what's going on here..." Redson said, snapping the two back into the fight they were in. "-but I'm about to end it!" Redson said as his hair began flames again, causing Ash to narrow her eyes. "That staff is mine!" Redson declared as several bull clones jumped in from behind, helping Redson in any way they could. Ash was ready to attack, but MK beat her to the punch as he swung the staff around. "I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY BREAK!!!!!" MK yelled as a ring of blinding light came the staff and shot against Redson and his many troops. "This can't be." DBK whispered under his breath as Kamila jumped into the air, grabbing her brother before tumbling into the ground. As she did that, DBK held up his arm to block himself from getting hit by the flying bull clones.

Ash and MK blinked, dark ashes on their face. "Uh...., that was way more explosive than I expected." MK said as his brows furrowed, Ash raised her at MK. "Ya think?" Ash asked sarcastically with a raised brow. Princess Iron Fan then slammed the hilt of her staff onto the ground,a small echo could be heard as MK's form shook while Ash held her axe in a protective stance. "Stay back! I don't know how I'm doing this stuff!" MK yelled in fright as Ash only narrowed her eyes. "That Staff doesn't belong to you, little boy. Hand it over." Princess Iron Fan said quietly, but annoyance could be heard. "And let me guess, it doesn't belong to you either." Ash mumbled under his breath while MK peered at the staff whilst pressing it against his face. "Mmmmmmmhhhhh, no...?"

The staff then wiggled in his hands before extending into the ground. Ash was worried and only grabbed on MK's shoulder. "Okay, I didn't even move it that time-" Before MK could finish, his body was slammed into the ground and thrown off towards the elevator, Ash yelped in fear as she gripped onto his arm. The two then slammed into the elevator, but the staff slammed the elevator all the way up. Ash grabbed MK's arm and dragged him into the noodle cart. She hung on the side while Mk fumbled for his keys. "GO, GO, GO, GO!" Ash yelled as MK finally turned the cart on and slammed his foot onto the gas and left the construction site in the dust. Ash sighed in relief as she held her axe, until she heard a giant boom behind her.

Ash turned and gasped loudly. Apparently, the family wasn't giving up easily as a giant truck blasted through the construction site. "DRIVE! DRIVE!" Ash yelled louder as she whipped back to MK. When Ash looked at the gas meter, her eyes narrowed. Ash then sighed as she spun her axe again before latching it onto her back somehow. "If we can't out run them, we can try to slow them down." Ash said as she reached for the container full of noodles. MK saw what Ash was doing and frowned. "I'm sorry valued customer, you won't be getting your noodles because my figurative sister is crazy." MK said sadly as Ash narrowed her eyes to him.

"Keep talking smack and I'll show you crazy." Ash threatened as she grabbed a case of noodles and looked back at the gaining truck, Redson was apparently driving the car. Ash smirked as she grabbed a spare thing of rope before tying it around her waist and then onto the cart. She then grabbed her axe again and tossed the noodles into the air. "STRIKE!" She yelled as she hit her axe against the noodles, almost like it was a baseball and bat. However, the noodles didn't deal any real damage as Redson used the windshield wiper to wipe the noodles off the windshield. "Fine, have it your way!" Redson yelled as fires spewed out from the truck.

"AH! you're really scary!" MK yelled as fear overtook his features, he even shook. The staff seemed to sense it as it extended again and sling shot the cart into the air, causing Ash to scream in fear as she grabbed onto the cart. "Is your staff trying to kill us?!" Ash yelled as MK grabbed onto the staff just as they landed on the buildings rooftops. MK could answer as he tried to not crash the cart, causing the cart to hop from rooftop to rooftop. "Would you two get down here so I can kill you?!" Redson yelled from the streets as MK yelped before pulling his head out. "NEVER!!!" MK yelled before the cart finally broke through an apartments rooftop. 

"Sorry!" MK yelled to a women as he drove through a giant hallway. Once he crashed through a window, Ash tried to collect herself upon seeing that behind them was clear. MK saw this and began to laugh in relief. "I think that we lost him!" MK yelled in victory, failing to hear the spurting sounds that came from the cart.