Starting the Journey and Getting Grounded

"Mo, initiate the launch sequence." Sandy said with a grin, Mei and MK had stopped their rough-housing and turned to each other. "Launch sequence?" Mei asked as Mo made his way around. Once he found the button that needed, he pushed it and several screens appeared as the boat began to change a bit. Everyone yelped, except Sandy, as the ship began to change and thrusters appeared on the sides. "Onwards!" Sandy said as he spun the steering wheel, MO moewing as he matched Sandy's determined grin. "To Flower Fruit Mountain!" Sandy said as Ash gasped and looked through on the windows. "Woah!" Ash said with a smile as she, Mei and MK raced out onto the deck to watch the boat leave the dock and the city behind as a fast spped.

Pigsy and Tang stayed inside the room as they tried to get use to the sudden change of the ship while the other three laughed, gasped or took pictures with their phone. "Oh yeah!" MK yelled as he punched the air, knowing his plan was working better than he had hoped. But what he was unaware of was a Dull Clone watching from affair, he hummed silently as his eyes narrowed and he slowly lowered the binoculers he was using. Knowing he had to report back, he quickly raced to Redson and Kamilia, who both still stood on the rooftop. The Bull clone stopped behind the siblings and quickly bowed, grunting in his own language that the Bull siblings can easily understand.

As the clone kept repeating what he saw, Kamilia watched calmly as her brother gritted his teeth. Kamilia took a step back as she saw her younger brother grip his hand tightly and flared his hair brightly whislt he turned to the clone. "What?!" Redson yealled angerly, his body covered in angered fueled fire. "You let them get away?!" Redson yelled, Kamilia walked up to her brother and reached a hand behind his head. Once she reached up and scratched a spot in his scalp, he frooze and his fire disappeared. "Calm down, or else the building will catch alflame." Kamilia advised as she moved her hands away from Redson, not wanting to embarass her brother if she continued her actions.

"Oh, so your plan didn't go according to plan?" PIF's voice whisped through the air as her form appeared behind a small, but harmless, tornado. She chuckled as the tornado then disappeared with a strong gust of wind, allowing her to hover towards the ground. "Oh don't worry my sweet, useless boy." PIF said as she quickly hovered to Redson, using her powers to lift Redson a bit and bring him closer to her. Once close enough, PIF gripped her son's face in a singal hand with a smirk. Kamilia balled her hands as PIF's words, but didn't do anything else. "Mother will get the staff. I'm not about to let anyone stop us." PIF said as her grin turned into a malicous frown, pushing Redson back as she hovered a little.

"Not this time." PIF said as her body was surrounded by the tornado again. Once it disappered, so did PIF. Once PIF was gone, Redson narrowed his eyes as he rubbed his sore cheeks. Kamilia walked up to her brother and stared at the sky again, just waiting silently. "I know she is our mother, but even she doesn't need such hurtful words towards you. "Kamilia said as she glared at the sky, Redson was surprised to see an emotion from his sister and looked at the necklace. The glow from it's gems beginning to flicker but still mainly remain glowing. It was losing it's power.

Redson looked at his sisters hand and saw them balled to the point that Kamilia's hands were almost shaking. Redson reached a hand to his sisters, just quietly placing them on hers and the shaking stop. Her glare disappeared as did the flickering. Kamilia turned to her brother again and kept looking at him. "We just have to wait a bit longer, then you'll be back to your normal, emotion feeling self." Redson saidl Kamilia nodded and looked back as she heard a loud explosion. Meanwhile, Sandy's ship sailed slowly through the sea. See, Sandy used the big boost becasue he didn't want anyone to follow them. Sandy reamined at the controls as everyone else was on the deck.