A gift given from DBK

As the staff slowly inclined in size, Ash yelled in annoyance and banged her head against the counter. She knew she'd have to fix it, as it was part of this deal, she had with Pigsy. Ash would have to fix any broken furniture since she basically lived in the building longer than MK has. But back to reality, Ash looked up upon hearing Tang yelling gibberish, it almost sounded like a turkey of some kind. "MONKEY KING'S STAFF!" Tang yelled as he fantasized that he was holding the staff. "I knew it all along, the legendary weapon that only he can wield to seal away evil!" Tang said, turns out he had grabbed MK's wrist and dragged the delivery boy over as Tang stood on a stool while Ash was sweeping up some splinters from the broken table.

"Wait, why do you have it?" Tang asked as he gestured to the tired MK. "Alright, I'll bite." Pigsy said as he appeared behind Tang. "If the staff is here, then where's the demon punk now?" Pigsy deadpanned whilst setting his hands onto his hips. "He's at the shoe store." Mei answered simply as she looked at her phone. "What?" Everyone said before walking over to look at her phone screen. "Seems odd the first thing he does after being set free is going to shop for shoes." Ash said with a puzzled expression. "Dis better not be another one of your puppy videos, Mei." Pigsy said, basically agreeing with Ash and thinking Mei just wanted them all to look at something on her phone. You can tell Mei did this often as she laughed a little.

"There's always time for a puppy video." Mei said in a babyish voice while swiping through her social media, before stopping at a post with DBK and some citizens posing in the background. "But, no. Look what just started trending." Mei said as she kept swiping, several images of DBK with his daughter and son kept appearing. "I said it once and I'll say it again. Its odd that he goes shoe shopping right after he got set free." Ash said while Mei clicked on a live stream that showed a long line of people. At the shoe store, DBK marched into the shoe store with Redson and Kamilia in front of him. Kamilia was more trailing behind Redson but still remained in front of DBK.

At the register, the cashier was working fast. He typed while quickly checking the new limited-edition shoes. Once DBK, Kamilia and Redson came up, Redson cleared his throat with a smug grin on his face. "We're here for the new yeLel-above shoes? Redson said, thinking this would go as smoothly as planned. Kamilia began to pat around for her wallet but stood when DBK gently grabbed her arm. He shook his head as a way of telling Kamila she didn't need to pay for the shoes. "Yeah, you and everyone else." The cashier said as he pushed his glasses up.  "Head to the back of the line." The cashier said as he pointed to the line, which went on until they reached past a few buildings.

Kamila narrowed her eyes and balled her hands, but remained still. "Do you know who he is?" Redson demanded as he got into the cashier's face, but he wasn't bothered by it. "Thats THE DBK, you're talking too." Redson said as he got into the cashier's face again after posing or something. DBK silently, and carefully, grabbed Redson by his neck and set Redson behind himself. DBK pat Kamilia on the head and signaled her to back up, which she did. "Oh yeah, that's cool." The cashier said sarcastically, he apparently didn't see DBK. "Why don't you tell the people at THE BACK OF THE LINE?!" The cashier said as he finally looked up and pointed angerly at DBK, who stepped forward with a growl.

"I AM DEMON BULL KING. SCOURE OF THE NETHERWORLD, and I will be taking those shoes!" DBK said as he got into the frightened cashier's face. "Uh, you still have to wait in l-line. I'm sorry?" The cashier whimpered, a voice crack here and there as he spoke. "You will be." DBK promised, his chest plate begging to glow and suck in the rare shoe that the cashier was holding. Now earning this power, DBK roared as he began to suck in every shoe in the building. The power short circuit and the building lost it bright yellow lighting, leaving it in a blue hue while Redson watched his father in admiration, Kamilia only watched. One of the few remaining, rare, shoes then propelled into DBK's hand.

"You know what's better than limited edition? One of a kind." DBK said with a laugh as he and Redson now wore the rare shoes that they had come for. Kamilia stood on the side and looked over at a case that had remained untouched. She walked over to it and stared at the ankle high boots, the top rim a golden color that matched the sole and bottom rim of the boots. The rest of the boots were made of a gray leather. DBK noticed his daughter's attention was driven and walked up behind her. Kamilia sensed her father and turned to him; her expression still blank. DBK looked at the boots and looked at the cashier that hid behind his counter.  "What are those." DBK demanded as he pointed to the boots.

A/n: I'm gonna be sad if no one got it

"O-oh, those are custom made boots. Meant to make sure your feet are comfortable no matter the distance you w-walk, they're also just as f-flexible as normal tennis shoes. It's difficult to ruin them and that pair is the only one e-existing from it's line." The cashier whimpered again, fearing what would come next if he didn't answer DBK's question. DBK hummed to himself and looked at the boots yet again, he then raised his hand and flicked the glass containing the boots. With that, the case broke and DBK reached for the boots. He huffed a quick puff of air to rid of any hidden glass inside of them and then held them to Kamilia. "Thank you, Father." Kamilia said as she held the boots and walked away to put them on.  Back at the noodle shop, everyone looked at each other with worry.

It hadn't even been an hour and DBK was going through the streets and breaking everything in sight, sucking anything that was lose and gaining more power from it. With each item absorbed, DBK grew in size and power. He even slammed his fist against the ground and absorbed more things in. Kamilia and Redson watched from afair, Redson laughing to himself. "With every item absorbed, my family comes closer to world DOMINATION!" Redson said. "Once we get the Monkey King's staff, we will be unstoppable!" Redson yelled with a grin, Kamilia watched her father silently. "Redson?" Kamilia asked, he stopped his laughing and turned to his sister.

 "Father hasn't gotten my necklace off. You don't think he'll..." Kamilia asked as she placed her hand on the necklace, Redson looked concerned and rushed to his elder sister. "Of course he will!" Redson said as he grabbed Kamilia's arm, causing her to turned to her younger brother. "Father just isn't strong enough yet." Redson smiled sympathetically at his sister. "Once we get the staff and give it to father, I'm sure he'll even destroy that ugly piece of jewelry!" Redson said with an evil grin, Kamilia looked back down at it and then at her father once more. "I suppose you are correct, we will just have to wait a moment longer." Kamilia said calmly, Redson smiled at his sister before looking back at his father.