Prologue: Missing ships

Disclaimer: Part of the 2nd Babylon 5 part will contain AU elements.

Reach - Following Operation: UPPER CUT

The Covenant supercarrier, the ship that had been terrorizing the Reach's orbit for the past hours, it was gone... Ripped in half by the slipspace portal that had appeared in it's middle.

For the UNSC this was a massive victory, a Covenant CSO-class supercarrier that could eradicate whole fleets by itself, destroyed, ripped in half by a slipspace bomb.

The UNSC personnel that had witnessed it's destruction cheered (except for one), having seen the destruction of such a gargantuan ship.

But this wouldn't last long however...

Auntie Dot (COM): Slipspace rupture detected.

Multiple Covenant capital ships dropped out of slipspace over Reach.

ATC 1 (COM): Gamma Station Control, reading multiple pings below the Orbital Defense Grid!

Auntie Dot (COM): Slipspace rupture detected.

Sergeant (COM): Yeah, we're picking up anomalies too-

Anchor 9 (COM): Are you reading this?

Auntie Dot (COM): Slipspace rupture detected.

More and more Covenant capital ships drop out of slipspace, as the UNSC radio channels are filled with panicked transmissions.

Anchor 9 (COM): Multiple Covenant signatures!

Auntie Dot (COM): Slipspace rupture detected.

Anchor 9 (COM): Does anyone have a visual?

Air Control (COM): They're everywhere!

Auntie Dot (COM): Slipspace rupture detected.

ATC 2 (COM): Oh, this can't be happening!

Holland (COM): Must be the whole damn Covenant fleet!

Auntie Dot (COM): Slipspace rupture detected.

The ships of the massive Covenant fleet immediately went on to unleash hell on Reach, sealing it's fate, and the only things there were nearly two dozen ODPs, with some light battle groups consisting of Marathon-class heavy cruisers and Paris-class heavy frigates.

Over the course of the Fall of Reach many UNSC ships were destroyed, including a certain Marathon-class heavy cruiser, which would be important later...

Babylon 5 - L5 Point, Epsilon III:

On the massive station of Babylon 5, one of the last station of the Babylon Project, located at Epsilon III in the Epsilon Eridani System. The inhabitants went on with their lives as normal. On the station a certain group of individuals had some conversations.

In the meeting/debate room of the League of Non-Aligned Worlds Londo and Ga'kar had a small discussion while Lennier left to go to Sheridan.

Meanwhile Captain Sheridan, who was in his ready room discussing with Commander Phillip and Delenn where planning to do their next move against the shadows.

Sheridan: So, uh, Dalenn, what do you think of adding a few Earth Force ships to the fleet.

He asked as he handed her a data pad containing info about Phillip's fleet.

Delenn: I wonder what the rest of the League of the Non-Aligned Worlds would. Personally I think that this is a great chance for us fight back against the Shadows.

She said while examining the update on the Army of Light.

Sheridan: So, the Shadows have these two sectors here and here under their control... and we only have this sector near Alpha Centauri.

He said as he pointed out footage showing the Shadow mega fleet.

However, he was interrupted when the voice of Commander Susan Ivanova was heard on the communications channel.

Susan: WE HAVE MULTIPLE CONTACTS! I REPEAT, WE HAVE MUTLIP-

But she wasn't able to finish her sentence, the whole station was gone... except for a single destroyer... that, had gone somewhere else...

Solar System -In the Orbit around Earth:

Carnage, that was the only way to describe it, the event that was taking place was a dark day for humanity.

They had tried to fight and stop the Minbari, but were unable to, as their foe was simply far too powerful and technologically advanced for them to stand a chance, and they knew that.

But that they didn't fight to win, they fought to save what little of the human population on Earth that could escape in evacuation craft by buying them more time to escape. That was all they could do for humanity, and the worst thing was that the Minbari had simply ignored Mars and went straight for Earth.

The situation was  dire, and the midst of this crucial battle a heavy cruiser, the Hyperion, was chased by one of the most advanced Minbari ships, a White-Star-class cruiser.

The Hyperion, in response to it being pounded by the White Star's weapons prepared for a Hyperspace jump, which was noticed by the pursuer.
But when the Hyperion jumped, shortly followed by the White Star... but after this the two ships would never return... due to them encountering something not seen before in the Hyperspace...

End of the Prologue

So this is the prologue of my first collab with Vector_Morden, hope you like it.