Chapter 10

The healers bowed slightly to Silvershard and he returned the favour.
"Well Harry I will leave you in the hands of the healers I have some contracts to prepare and notifications to make." Silvershard said. "After you have recovered Griphook will be waiting to take you to see Chief Ragnarok and give you a Goblin Postal Box it should make it impossible for your mail to be circumvented again."
"I look forward to are next appointment, may you gold flow in rivers and your enemies fall before you." Harry replied.
Silvershard and the others looked shocked and he replied with amusement in his voice.
"Mr Potter, Harry you continue to suprise me." He said chuckling ."Not many wizards bother with our customs, may you gold heap in mountains and your enemies quake at your name."
With an incline of his head which Harry returned he left the room. Grunok stepped forward and the other goblins began to prepare equipment outside the runes around the bed.
"Mr Potter we will begin by ridding you of the horcrux in you head and then we will move on the other problems and injuries that have to be healed. We will of course give you a full accounting and bill at the end, you need not worry it will be automatically taken from your family vault as you have need of this care." The goblin explained. Harry's eye was drawn to the left as he noticed a live pig being imobilised in a rune circle near the bed. Grunok caught his look and explained further. "We will transfer the horcrux from you into the pig and then slaughter the beast, we will feast tonight in honour of you."
"I would rather you feasted in honour of my parents, they gave their lives so I could live." Harry countered.
"As you wish Mr Potter, now you may experience some pain upon removal. We can give you no potion until it is done as it will interfere with the ritual." Grunok replied.
"I dont care if it feels like a cruciatus as long as it's done." Harry said evenly.
"We will begin now." The goblins began to chant and the rings of runes began to glow. Although Harry couldn't understand the language he could feel the rise of magic in the air. Pressure began to build in Harry's head, though not nearly as bad as when Voldemort tortured him with the cruciatus in the graveyard. Harry's vision went dark and an ear splitting scream not his own echoed around the room. Harry passed out and only woke when Grunok shook his shoulder. Blinking Harry looked around the room many of the healers had left and the pig and the runes had settled down to a dull glow.
"Did I fall sleep?" Harry asked. "If so i blame it entirely on this mattress."
"No not at first Mr Potter, we have removed the soul fragment from your head. In the removal process you passed out and we decided that we had no need of you awake for the rest of the procedures. To that end we have heal your broken bones and cured your malnutrition, we have also healed your scars except for the one on your forehead which may fade considerably over time but never completely." Grunok said solemnly. "We have a full 3 pages of injury reports and we are happy to announce you are fully healed, with no tracking spells and no bond on your core. You should practice your first and second year spells to get used to your new power levels."
"Thank you Grunok." Harry said as Grunok handed Harry the report."And thank the other healers for me please in fact I will ask for another 100 galleons for each healer added to your bill for your diligent service."
The gleam in the goblins eye was all Harry needed to know he had made the right choice. With a rather tired bow now that Harry was a bit more awake the healer left the room.
"Mr Potter if you would get dressed we will go directly to see Chief Ragnarok and then if you wish your vaults." Said Griphook gesturing towards the curtained area.
"Ok," said Harry "but may I ask what time it is?"
"Tne time is 5:43pm." Griphook replied.
Wow thought Harry as he dressed he got to gringotts around 9:30am and had been here all day?! He hoped Tom hadnt noticed and called the auror's out after him.
"Thanks but I think after I have seen the Chief I should come back tomorrow." Said Harry emerging from behind the curtain.
"As you wish Mr Potter," said Griphook. "When you get to the counter just ask for me and I will take you as Silvershard's deputy it is my duty to do so."
Harry inclined his head and they began their journey to the Chiefs office. They stopped at a door that was ornately gilded and reminded Harry of a picture Hermione had once shown him of Buckingham Palace. Griphook knocked and a voice Harry recognised called them forward.
Entering the room Harry's eye was drawn to the 10 guards that he could see scattered around the room. The palace theme ran rampant in this room with more gold gilded furniture than he could ever had imagined. Paintings of regal looking goblins lined the walls interspersed with dangerous and deadly looking weapons of all shapes and sizes.
"Mr Potter." Ragnarok called him over and gestured to a seat opposite him. Sitting down Harry took note of the small chest on the table and the pensive sitting on the desk. He spoke to Griphook in gobblediegook and the goblin left the room. "Griphook has gone to get the heir rings and the postal box for you and he shall escort you back to the main floor. Now I asked to meet you simply because your defeat of the basilisk will produce a lot of gold for us and you. Silvershard was most impressed with your negotiating. By the time you return for the will reading we will have the contracts ready and a team in place for the harvest. As you are the only one who can get into the chamber we will of course ask you to guide the team."
"I will owl Professor Mcgonagall to arrange a time to do the harvest before school begins again." Harry said. "Um Dumbledore said my parceltongue ability came from Voldemort do you think you could conjure a snake so I can talk to it? Otherwise I might not be able to get back in the chamber."
"We do not have the ability to use magic the same as wizards but I think I could make you a little something."said Ragnarok.
"Thanks"said Harry. Ragnarok waved his hands in a complicated manner and spoke a few words of gobblediegook and a pen on the desk turned into as small snake.
"Hello" Harry said in parceltongue and the snake turned to look at him. Smiling in triumph when the snake said hello back.
"Its all good I can still speak parceltongue."
"Very good then the contract can go on unheeded" saidthe goblin.
"I would like to discuss another venture with you if I may?"
"Continue Mr Potter and we will see if we can accommodate you." Ragnarok answered.
"Concerning the horcruxes I believe I know where the rest are and would like the goblins help retrieving and destroying them." Said Harry firmly. "A few I can get myself but there are 3 that would require your cooperation."
"For a fee we will destroy and dark item." The Chief Goblin began. "As for retrieval everything has a price."
"Well to that end there is one in this very bank." Harry said confidently.
"In my bank!?" Exclaimed Ragnarok. "Where is this item!?" He all but demanded.
"In the LeStranges Vault." Harry replied calmly.
"I will have it investigated at once, for if indeed they have brought such a foul thing here, well one as young as you shouldn't know what we will do to them." Said Ragnarok viciously. "Do you happen to know what it looks like?"
Ragnarok asked Harry after a moment of silent reflection.
"Yes, it is a small golden cup with a badger on it." Harry said.
"The Hufflepuff cup? It has been lost for years and should have been in the founders vault by right." The goblin was practically foaming at the mouth at the atrocities Voldemort had committed. "If this is true I take it you know where the others are?"
Harry nodded wondering just how much to share with him, after a few moments he decided to trust. Albus too many bloody names bumbledork had kept them and a lot of good people died.
"Lord Voldemort was once a young orphan named Tom Riddle. He is the last descendant of the Gaunt family, a half blood born to a father under a love potion and a mother who was a near squib. The reason I tell you this is because one of the horcruxes is in the shack that was once the Guant's home till Riddle came along looking for family anyway. It is probable that it is boobytraped and heavily warded, you would be looking for a ring." Ragnarok nodded along to Harry's words and was writing everything down on a piece of parchment infront of him. "The next is probably the most dangerous. He placed a piece of his soul into a snake,his familiar named Nagini. I believe it accompanies his soul remnant in the forests of Albania."
"What of the others?" Ragnarok asked.
"Though they are hidden they are not very well protected, I can have both of them in my possession before Hogwarts term begins." Harry replied. "Would you be able to provide me something safe to transport them in?"
"Yes that can be arranged, I will look into the three you have told me about and we will discuss them again after the will reading."
Sending the audience was at an end Harry  stood and bowed to the Chief. Ragnarok followed suit and rose to give harry a handshake.
"May you gold fill oceans and your enemies beg for your mercy." Harry said letting the Goblins hand go.
"May you gold be ever plentiful and your enemies few." He replied settling into his seat again. "Griphook will see you out."
Harry bowed once more and left the room to find Griphook waiting on a seat near the door.
"Mr Potter if you will follow me." He said solemnly. Harry followed him down the winding corridors back towards the main banking floor. Stopping near a office Griphook gestured harry inside and shut the door.
"As per Silvershard instructed your postal box," he said handing over the box. "When the owl crest flashes it indicates you have a letter or parcel, when you send a letter to gringotts place it in the box and tap the crest with your wand. All tracking charms and hexs,jinks and harmful potions are neutralised before you receive and package or letter. The second box contains you heir rings and the benefits and protections of each."
"My thanks Griphook," Harry said with a yawn. "Excuse me please it's been a long day. Dobby."
The elf appeared with a pop looking very agitated until he got a good look at his master apparently liking what he saw bowed and said "Master called for Dobby."
"Yes could you take these boxes to my room and I will meet you there in a few minutes, ok." Said Harry. "I dont think I will be at the bank before lunch as I am very tired. I will see you tomorrow Griphook. May your gold overflow and your enemies fall at your feet."
"May your gold flow like a river and your enemies flee from your sight." The goblin replied. They both bowed and exited the room Griphook directed him towards the exit and Harry sped along the alley to his temporary bed.
After a hasty dinner curtesy of Dobby, Harry was changed and asleep before his head hit the pillow. His last conscious thought was wondering what tomorrow would bring.