Dealing with it

Chloe's POV~

Ok, so I'm starting to get worried now.

Tonight really has been a total disaster.
Jess and Leo haven't left that bathroom for over an hour now and the fact that we can't hear anything is even worse.

The things that were said tonight were just outrageous. Those people call themselves fans, well, they can think again. It hurts to imagine what Jess is going through at the moment. The fact that they basically got all of the hate hurts me even more.

No one deserves this.

Leo's POV~

I close my eyes as I rest my head on Jess's warm shoulder. I'm feeling so much warmth right now.

So here we are, after a very long argument and lots of tears, my beautiful girl is passed out on the floor, in my arms.

The things that people have said about her, make me feel so angry and betrayed. True fans shouldn't be acting like this.

My deep thoughts are interrupted by a quiet knock at the door.

"Guys, it's me" Chloe whispers.

"Hold on" I say as I gently let go of Jess and place her head on one of the soft towels. Then I get up and unlock the door.

"Is she ok?" Chloe quietly asks.

"Not really. But she's asleep, so I don't want to wake her" I say, tiredly.

"Ok. Shall we get her to bed? I don't think she will enjoy waking up on a bathroom floor"

"Yeah. I'll carry her" I say as I walk over to Jess and pick her up bridal style and carry her to her room.

"Er Leo, is it ok if you sleep in here with Jess tonight as I said I would sleep with Charlie?"

"Yeah, ok" I say, as I put my princess into bed.

"Night Leo. I suppose we will have to sort it out in the morning" She says as she hugs me.

"Yeah night Clo. Tell Char I said goodnight" I say as I pull away.

"Will do, bye"

"Bye" I say as she walks out and shuts the door.

I sigh heavily and turn around to look at Jess sleeping so peacefully. How can I let her go home tomorrow and back to school with everything that is going on?

Charlie's POV~

"Wakey, wakey baby" I whisper in Clo's ear. She mumbles and turns over on her side.

"You awake babe?" I ask.

"Clo?"

"No" She finally says.

"Oh, so it talks" I say, sarcasm heavy in my voice.

"Ha, ha! What time is it Char?"

"Er, like 7 ish"

"What!?" Chloe whisper yells, sitting up.

"Why? What's wrong?" I ask, confused.

"You woke me up at 7!"

"Er, I guess. I figured since though your going home today, we may as well spend some quality time together and plus we need to see if Jess is ok. Also, we need to sort the whole 'hate' thing out, it needs to stop"

"Yeah, well, we better get out of bed then" She says whilst giggling. Clo moves to the edge of the bed and is about to get out until I pull her back. She playfully screams.

"Char what are you doing?"

"Making the most of today" I reply whilst grinning. Then I pull her into my arms and sigh as I am filled with warmth and comfort.

Jess's POV~

I wake up and I feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I'm so confused and scared right now, who is this person?! I try to scream, but a warm hand is placed over my mouth.

"Jess, shh baby it's only me" I let out a big sigh as relief washes over me. Leo removes his hand and presses his lips to mine. Immediately I respond and put my arms around his neck.
Sparks are going off, it feels amazing.

We both pull away, breathless. Waking up to that, really is nice.

"You proper scared me Leo"

"Sorry Jess, I honestly didn't mean to"

"It's ok"

Our happy moment is soon ended as memories of last night come back to me, hitting me like a tone of bricks, trying to crush me.

"What are we going to do Leo? Everyone knows we're together now, going back to school isn't going to be easy and being away from you is going to be even worse. Plus we have the fans constantly hating on us. I can't help but feel like this is all my fault. My fault that I met you, my fault that my dad ended up in hospital, my fault that we had to stay with you that night, my fault that we all bonded so greatly, my fault that whenever I am happy I seem to upset others" And with that, the tears start to flow.

"Don't you dare say that Jess! Nothing is your fault. Your dad being in hospital is most certainly not your fault, it is not your fault that we met and got together. Personally, I think it was fate, the first time I saw you, I just knew that I could trust you and that we would be good friends, I don't know how, I guess I just did. So that part is my fault, not yours and you deserve happiness. When you are happy you don't upset others, it's just some heartless, jealous, selfish people kicking off" Leo says as he looks me in the eyes and wipes my tears away with his soft thumbs.

"I love you" I say, before I kiss him.