Chapter 19: Photoshoot

Start from the beginning

"So...what's going on with you and Sehun now?" She asked.

"Us? There's no us...well, of course I want to. It's just...you know..." You mumbled. Sunhwa furrowed her brows and bump her butt on yours. "Yah! why did you do that for?" You pouted. You almost lose your balance when she hit you.

"Just tell me what's the progress already! Aish...I know you want to pursue him." She said. You take a deep breath and hug the papers closer to your chest.

"True. I really do want to pursue him since it's a once in a life time chance to know Oh Sehun, but-------I can't read him. Is he giving me the sign that he likes me too? Or just he's just being nice to a fan like me?" You explained.

"Well...it's for you to know and for me to find out." Sunhwa said and laughed. "Yeah, yeah. Just wish me luck then." You said and giggled.

"Good luck then bestie!" She exclaimed and you two laughed not noticing someone's going on your way. 

THUD

"Oh I'm sorry!" The man said as he help you to your feet. "Oow..." You yelped because of the pain. "I'm sorry young lady." He said and picked up the papers scattered on the floor.

"Are you alright Tia?" Sunhwa asked and you nodded. "I think it's not good luck wish. It's bad luck wish." Sunhwa said and chuckled.

You glanced at the man who bumped you and smiled when he gave you back the papers.

"I'm sorry. Are you hurt?" He asked. "Just a little. But I'll be fine." You said and smiled. He smiled back and offered his hand. "I'm Lee Minho, but call me Boom." Ahjussi said.

"Ah...nice meeting you Ahjussi. I'm Tia." You said and shook his hand. "Yah! Don't call me...you know...ahjussi." He whispered the last part. "Eh?"

"Just call me Boom will you? Aigoo...kids this days are so complicated." He said. You looked at Sunhwa and she just shrugged. 

"So uhm...we have to go now ahjussi." You said and bowed. "Aish...it's Boom you kids! Tsk, tsk." He said and you chuckled. "Sorry, can't help it."

You two were about to leave when he stopped you two by calling your name. "Tia..." You turned and looked at him. "Neh?"

"Can you be my model for the new project?" He asked with a pleasing smile. "H-huh? Model?" You stuttered. He nodded and smiled. "You see, I've been searching for young ladies here but you're perfect to fit the pictorial."

"You're the photographer?!" You and Sunhwa exclaimed together in shock. 

"YAH! Don't yell! Aish...don't I look like one?" He said and showed his camera hanging on his neck. "Oh...now that makes sense." Sunhwa hissed. "Yeah..." You whispered back.

"So? Do you accept my offer? You can have your fee too." He said and Sunhwa nudge you. "You know, somehow this is a luck too. Just agree to it. You're pretty enough." 

"Uhm...I've never been a model before so...I don't know if I can do it right." You mumbled. 

" Don't worry! I know you can handle it...so?" He said and you just thought about the fee. 'I still need my own money...should I?' 

"Hmm..."

~~~~~~~

"Boys! Are you guys all ready?" The noona said and they nodded. "Neh!" They answered. 

"Yah Boom! Where's the female model?" She asked and Boom keep glancing at his watch. "She'll come don't worry." He said.

"She better be pretty and fit the theme." The noona said and Boom wear a proud smile. "Of course she is! That's why I picked her."