𝟎𝟐𝟐: 𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲.

When Saylor woke up she was alone in her room

When Saylor woke up she was alone in her room. JJ hadn't joined her last night like he usually does, his arm wasn't draped around her waist as he held her close.

The thought made her feel sick but she pushed it down, she wasn't going to let anything ruin this day for her.

Running her hand over the plaid skirt she was wearing she smiled gently at her reflection in the mirror. The white shirt tucked perfectly in into the waistband and her hair in a bun with a few strands left out to frame her face.

Saylor could hear the chattering of her friends from outside her room so took a deep breath before exiting.

Pope was pushing and pulling the boys in every direction trying to get them ready but they weren't co operating and Kie just sat watching in amusement.

When she stepped out Kie was the first to notice her. "I can't believe your going to Kook Academy" she scoffed as her eyes travelled over the Routledge girls uniform.

"It's the only school I'm registered too, you know if I could be with you guys I would." Saylor explained for what felt like the 50th time. When she told the group she would be going to school with Sarah and Topper they had all made small comments about it.

Saylor had no control over the school she was attending, Carol and Ward organised it for her whilst she was living with them.

"Have you tried to get it changed?" John B asked his sister slightly accusingly.

"Yes, I told you this. It requires a parent signature but if you hadn't noticed we are falling short" Saylor snapped annoyed with how they were acting.

Trying her best to not let her day kick of with a bad start she grabbed her tote bag full of books Sarah had given her and swung it over her shoulder. She then placed a kiss on JJs cheek and wished them all a good day before jumping in Toppers Jeep who was waiting outside for her with the Cameron girl in the back.

"You excited?" Topper asked as he began the drive to the school on figure 8.

"Yeah, a little nervous." Saylor replied twiddling her fingers in her hand. 

"Your gonna love it, Me and Top are in most of your lessons and we have a free period" Sarah comforted placing a hand on her shoulder.

Once they arrived Saylor and Sarah linked their arms and walked through the school doors together with Topper slightly behind them.

Everyone in the busy corridor turned to look at them. Thousands of eyes on the two girls who's parents and blown themselves up a few days ago.

Saylor could feel her anxiety beginning to bubble in her stomach and wanted to desperately get out of the building.

That was until Topper loudly cleared his throat and everyone went back to their business and didn't dare look back at the 2. Saylor never realised how much Power Topper held in the school.