chapter 11: date?

Start from the beginning

"Came here to eat something then I saw you sitting here so I came to meet." I replied.

"I think I should leave now." She said to that boy, completely ignoring me.

"No, you haven't eaten anything. Please eat then I'll drop you."he said. I clenched my fist. I wanted to punch him right on his face but my order came in the meantime.

"No.. I'm not hungry anymore. I'm leaving." She said and got up from her chair.

"Sit. I'll drop you." I said. She ignored me this time too and was about to go.

"Shivani let me drop you." Said that irritating boy. I got up from my chair and picked my burger in one hand and by other hand I held her wrist. She looked at my hand.

"Didn't I say it clear. I'll drop you. " I said.

"Leave." She said, glaring at my hand. I ignored her.

"Are you two dating??" Asked that boy.

"No!!" Shivani said instantly.

"Then I'm sorry bhaiya but you cannot force her if she doesn't want to go with you." He gave his unwanted opinion.

" I'll let you know when your opinion starts mattering to me." I said while glaring at him. Then I turned to shivani and said "You're coming with me."

"No. I'm not." She replied.

"I didn't ask. I told you." I said. She jerked her hand to free it and I left her hand.

"Let it be Nishant. I can go by myself." She said and went out of the cafe. I followed her.

"Stop shivani!!" I shouted.

"What is your problem?? Why can't you just leave me alone??" She asked in irritation.

"You are my bestfriend's sister. I can't leave you alone on the road." I said.

"Exactly!! I'm your bestfriend's sister not yours so stop acting like one." She shouted.

"You're no... come with me." I said and held her hand again.

"Leave my hand. I can go by myself." She said.

"Okk, so you want it hard way, right?. Now you have two options, either come with me or I'm going to call your brother and tell him about this date of yours then he'll beat your Romeo to a pulp." I said with anger and left her hand.

"He's not.. you.. you won't do such a thing." She said.

"Oh yeah.. try me." I said. She was glaring at me. "Now come with me." I said. And we went near my bike. "Hold it." I said.

"What??" She asked with confusion and anger.

"My burger!! Because of you I couldn't even eat it." I said and gave it to her. I started my bike then we left.

We were half way to her home and she didn't say a word to me. This silence was killing me. Why she doesn't talk to me like she used to before??. I stopped my bike on the side of the road.
She asked "What happened??" and got off the bike.

"I want to eat my burger."  I said.

"Seriously??" She said and rolled her eyes.
I took burger from her hand and started eating. She was shooting daggers at me.

"How can you read my messages??" She asked and I choked on my last bite.

"I...I.. what messages??" I asked.

"You know what messages." She replied.

"No I don't. Let's go Rajiv is waiting for me."I said. She muttered something and sat on my bike.
_________________

Shivani's pov:

I came to the cafe to meet Nishant. I was late by fifteen minutes. He was sitting at a chair, I went to him and took the chair opposite to him.

"Thank God you came. I thought you changed your mind." He said. 

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't break my promises." I said and He smiled.

"Okay!! So let's order first then we can talk." He said and I nodded. He went to place our order to the counter and came back.
"Pakka you are going to help me na." He asked.

"Hmm.. you know?  I mentioned you today while talking to aditi." I said and paused to see his reaction.

"And????" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"And... " I said.

"Oh come on. Don't tease me. You know I'm dying to know." He said like a child and I laughed.

" And I saw her expressions changed when I mentioned you. And then when I said that I liked you she didn't say anything just hummed. Which was stange as usually whenever  I mention a boy she always try to set him up with me." I said. Nishant was happy to hear that.

"Seriously?? I mean you're not mistaken?? Are you??" He asked and I nodded. He was on cloud nine. Just then our oreder came.
" This means that she likes me too. Right??" He asked.

"I think so...maybe." I replied.

"So tell me your plan. What should I do??" He asked. And picked his sandwich to eat.

"What plan?? I don't have any." I said, taking my sandwich.

"Oh no. That won't do. You're my cupid, you have to have a plan." He said and took a bite.

" Okay so first of all.. you won't try to talk to her." I said and took a bite too.

"What?? Are you mad??" How will I stay away from her after knowing that she likes me too ." He said.

" I didn't say she likes you. I said maybe she does. And if you want that maybe to be real then do as I say." I said and he nodded.

"Okay!! So what's next." He asked and started eating again.

"You'll try to talk to me as much as you can in front of her. And you'll never mention that you think of me as your sister okay!!" I said.

"Okay I'll try to do all that. Anything for my love." He said.

" If I think that this is going to far then I'll tell you to stop this drama and then you'll try to do anything you can to make her confess her love." I said
I was about to take another bite just then Nishant said " Ransh bhai?? What are you doing here??" I was shocked to hear his name. I turned and saw him standing there.
_______________

So this is it for Today guys.
I hope you liked it.
Please share your views.