chapter 11: date?

Ransh's Pov:

Ever since Shivani has returned, I wanted to talk to her but she is behaving strangely. She doesn't talk to me like she used to before. Whenever we  talked before she always used to reply me with a smile but now she doesn't even glance at me.

She is friendly with everyone, especially with that vice captain boy. Today I saw her writing something on his hand.  I was thinking about all this just then I got a call from Rajiv.

"Hello" I said after picking the call.

"Bro.. want to play volleyball?"

"Okay. Where are you??"

"I'm reaching home in 10."

"I'll wait for you there." I said and cut the call.

I went to his house and rang the bell. Shivani opened the door. I looked at her, she was wearing a t-shirt and  shorts. She was looking so mesmerizing and alluring.

"Bhai is not at home" she said.

"I know." I replied and said " he's coming." While entering the house. I went to living room and sat on the couch. She too joined me and resumed her series. She was watching some vampire's show. She was ogling at a male character who was shirtless then her gaze landed on me. I wondered what she was thinking.

Her phone beeped then she picked it up and texted back. It beeped again twice and she smiled. I was gazing at her as I wanted to know whom she was texting?  The bell rung and she placed her phone on the table and went to open the door.

I couldn't help my curiosity so I picked her phone but it was locked. I thought for a second and typed Rajiv's birth date as I knew these siblings loves each other more than anything in the world. My guess was right, I went through her messages. There was a message at the top from an unknown number. She asked who?? And the reply came as 'your one and only Romeo' and the next message was the time and a cafe name.

I felt uneasy after reading the texts. I placed it back and went to the couch. Rajiv came inside and we went to play volleyball. All this time I was angry but I didn't know why?? I wanted to know who this Romeo was. Has she made a boyfriend?? But she joined the school only a month ago. And if she has one then why I'm upset?? I should not care about her personal life. She can date whoever she wants to.

_____________________

I was sitting in my coaching thinking about yesterday's incident. I didn't want to think about it but I couldn't help myself. Why is she in my mind all the time?? Sir was teaching something but I couldn't concentrate. I wanted to go to that cafe and see this Romeo of her but I decided against it. I came to coaching and it ends at 6pm. But now it was of no use as I was still thinking about her.

The coaching ended and I told Rajiv that I had something important to do and left. I reached cafe after half an hour. I went inside and looked for her she was sitting on a chair and that vice captain boy was sitting opposite to her. So he was her Romeo. Seriously?? He should concentrate on learning periodic table not on flirting with seniors. I went to counter and ordered a burger then went to her table.

"Ransh bhai? What are you doing here??" Asked that flirt. Shivani turned to see and she was shocked to see me there.

"I didn't know you were my mom or I would have informed you before coming here."I said to him in an annoyed way.

"I didn't mean it that way. I'm happy to see you here." He said with a smile. Seriously?? Was he flirting with me now??

"Why are you here Ransh??" This time Shivani asked.
I looked at her and took a chair beside her and sat on it.