chapter 7: dance academy

6 months later
Avni's pov :

"I told you, I'll ask her later." I said to my friend over phone.

"When? You said the same thing three months ago." He said. "Please! Ask her yarrr." He pleaded. I sighed and gave up.

"Okay. I'm going to ask her but if she denies then I'm not going to pressurize her." I said.

"Okay done." He said happily.

"And you'll never ask me again. Promise?" I said.

"Promise." He replied. "Now go and inform me what she said. And make sure to praise your friend in front of her." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I'll make sure to bitch about you." I said and cut the call. Then I went to shivani's room she was sitting on her table searching for something on laptop.
"Shivani, what are you doing?" I asked her and sat on her bed. She took her laptop and sat on the bed in front of me.

"Nothing, just searching for a dance academy." She said. "Look, this D-dance academy got good reviews and it's near our house.", She said and turned the laptop toward me.

" Okay. Um.. Shivani I want to talk about something." I said, she nodded her head for me to continue.
"Umm...one of my friend was asking about you." I said.

"What was your friend asking?" She asked.

"That if you're interested in dating and all." I sighed. "Let me get straight to the point." I said and picked her hand in my hand. "He likes you like alot, but he's afraid that if he asks directly then you'll reject him so he asked me to ask you that  will you like it or not if he proposes you. He's a nice boy shivani. He loves you from the day he saw you and he talks about you all the time. He's not a Playboy shivani like Ransh. " I mumbled the last part and as soon I uttered it, I regretted because Shivani's expressions changed from calm to sad.

"I'm sorry Avni but I can't. I'm sure your friend is a good guy but I can't choose anyone as a replacement. If I want a boyfriend then it'll be because I love him not because I want to forget someone else. And I'm not ready for a relationship now. I don't think I got over him. There is a road called recovery and I'm on it. And I don't want to get lost without recovering, I don't want another heartbreak and I definitely don't want to break someone's heart." She said. I lost all words. I couldn't find the right words to change her mind so I gave up.

"Okay as you wish. I'm always with you my dear sis." I said and hugged her." By the way, I definitely got to say one thing." I said. She broke our hug and looked at me.

"What?" She asked.

"You deserve better." I said and laughed.

"How cringe!" She said and laughed too. Then it strike my mind, she was talking about a dance academy.

"You were saying something about dance academy?" I asked.

"Ohh haan, I wanted to learn dance so I searched online for academy. This academy named as D-dance is one of the best reviewed academy. And it is close to our house." She answered.

"You should definitely join. You know my friend also goes to the same academy and he's a really good dancer. I will introduce you two if you want." I said.

"Oh it's great." She replied.

"So do you want his number?" I asked.

"First, you talk to him and let me know what he says then you can introduce us later." She replied and I nodded.
I left out of the room. I came to my room and locked the door, before dialing Shivay's number. He picked after one ring.